The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer!

Go down 
2 posters

So,what do you think of this guy?
he's a f*g
Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! I_vote_lcap0%Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's a flying as* f*g
Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! I_vote_lcap100%Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Leo3o

Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer!   Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey,I'm Leo as advertised.I am a writer,and an ace sharpshooter.If you want me to write something for you (I'll even give you a storyline) I will do it.just trying to get some fans on almost every site,so that's kind of my motivation here.
~Peace out.
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer!   Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Oh great.... Fine whatever....A ownt member will always be my friend, even if hes been warned by me.

Check out the roleplay forum sense you seem to be a good writer!

P.S Change your pole, in the website we don't allow that either.

I also like the fact that you think your just a pile of sticks f79
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer!   Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm

welcome to our forums leo Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer!   Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 pm

lol i voted for the second option ahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer!   Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Leo.I'm...uhhhhhhhh...well...I'm a writer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: