The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence

Go down 
+2
Romanian
DeV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Empty
PostSubject: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

So as the title says, i'll be taking a fairly lengthy leave of abscence. My reasoning is simple and straight forward. I am in AFJROTC (Air Force Junior Reserved Officer Training Corps) and am a Flight Commander and Division Chief. I am a senior this year as well and therefore have been put in charge of seniors and juniors. I deal with back talking, disrespect and drama day after day and am tired of it. I come home stressed beyond belief, so I workout, and play games to relieve some of that stress, I joined this clan, mainly because Bush talked me into some how, and after joining thought it would be fun, to relieve stress with some old friends from AM, and hopefully get some new ones, but after a while realized as with many great things, what happens behind closed doors is completely different from what others view. There's probally about as much drama in this clan as there is in my flight in JROTC. this leave of abscence was only going to be till school ended so I have more patience with stupid people (not trying to insult anyone directly) but I realized, I'll probally be going to basic training for the Coast Guard during the summer, then if summer isnt over, i'll working at the Coast Guard base down in Corpus Christie, Tx, on the weekends, but that still leaves the week, chances are, i'll probally be getting prepared to go to the community college in Plano, Tx and then i'll hardly have any time to play, because of being in the Coast Guard and College, and chances are wont have patience with the stupid people that ruin a fun game, because they take it too seriously, I'll be on when ever i can just wont have tags on, and i'll still be active on the forums, but for now, good luck to everyone and have a safe and wonderful day
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm

good luck in life man.

are you quitting ownt? you can still wear the tags even if you're gone for a while
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Best of Luck to you With all those goals and plans they really are great ones...

I shall Add you to the On unlimited Vaca List then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 pm

@ Rome..I'm..temporarily quitting? I hardly ever have a chance to get on because of school, plus other stress factors, and good luck to you bud.

@Vixen Thanks for you support and help in ownt, and you can add me to the unlimited vacation if thats where i belong XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

sorry to c u go for a undetermined period of time. Like a dingo once said: ur a wise man dev.

cya around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 pm

good luck to you deV !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Off to the Land of Unlimited VACA you go Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Smash
Retired
Retired
Smash

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 am

Good luck! Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of where you want to go in life. Can't blame anyone for taking a break and concentrating on real life. Study hard and make sure you do what you want. Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_study

We will miss you. Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence 773849
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

YOU MAKE US PROUD SON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 am

Lol, thanks for all the support guys, hopefully i'll see all you guys out on the battlefield Smile
Back to top Go down
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 pm

good luck, we'll miss ya
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Good luck dev, I understand ur just getting to the point that you need to slow down on gaming abit plus all the other factors, i hope to still talk to u on xfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence   Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairly Lengthy leave of abscence
Page 1 of 1