The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Civilization 5 announced!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smash
Retired
Retired
Smash

Civilization 5 announced! Empty
PostSubject: Civilization 5 announced!   Civilization 5 announced! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 pm

For those of you who like a turn based strategy game, this one should be awesome. I know Civ 4 is great, and this looks even better. There goes my time this fall. Will have to get new computer for this though, I can barely run Civ 4.

http://www.civilization5.com/

If there is anyone who plays any of the Civilization games, there is a great fan site to go to. Some of the stories that people have writen based on a game are epic. Plus the forum there has some good smiles... Civilization 5 announced! 71359

http://www.civfanatics.com/

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=88714 - this story is over 2,440 pages long with over 200,000 views on the forums. Some lite reading for Vixen while at work.. Civilization 5 announced! 732430
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Civilization 5 announced!   Civilization 5 announced! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 pm

I use to spend like 10 hours a day playing civ.. LOL

Looking forward to owning you :P
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Civilization 5 announced!   Civilization 5 announced! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm

"this story is over 2,440 pages long with over 200,000 views"

Jesus Christ.

This also is a very fun game, I have actually played versions on different Build-a-game...Games and its really fun, but I must try the original stuff. Can I get some Cons And Pros here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civilization 5 announced!   Civilization 5 announced! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civilization 5 announced!
Page 1 of 1