The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Manny's heartbreak round lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Manny's heartbreak round lol Empty
PostSubject: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Manny's heartbreak round lol 28btvro
.. manny, whos your papa?
Back to top Go down
Mertz

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 pm

it's called xfire...or fraps...
Back to top Go down
http://noraracing.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am

what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 pm

muhahahah im 2 fast for you papa Manny's heartbreak round lol 311233
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm

L2TSS'S!

Learn TO take SCREENSHOT'S! LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm

once again vix do something about this guy??? pheonix is just a problem to everyone
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm

HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR.

Your as worse as Dingo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:11 pm

speaking of which, my computer doesnt take screen shots with the f12 button nor does it work with the prt sr/sysRq button. totally would love to know how to take them. i have vista on an HP computer... anyone have any ideas? when i hit f12 in the game it says i took a screen shot but cant find them on my computer in the c drive cod main folder. Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_scratch ... hmm maybe i should make a new topic for this lol
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 pm

ummmm... idk all i know is phoenix is once again sticking his nose where it doesnt belong
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 am

What did I do? We were just making up humor and then hell runs in and disses me. THINK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 am

you can ss from xfire scroll lock x you can make videos to scroll lock v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:24 am

oh ok, nice. well only thing is idk how to run Xfire while playing lol once again i am extremly new at this, i used to just play; im lucky i know how to lay prone lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 pm

xfire x is enabled during game play just make sure you logged in while you playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:57 pm

how do you log in while playin? thats what i never knew how to do becuz cod takes up the whole screen lol
Back to top Go down
Facade
Ret.non-commissioned officer
Facade

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Scroll Lock - C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 am

wowowow, i took this SS because i was owning "manny" to death... i had no idea who manny was. now i finally read the name change thread and found out that manny is hellraiser. lol makes it so much sweeeter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny's heartbreak round lol   Manny's heartbreak round lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manny's heartbreak round lol
Page 1 of 1