The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Cmon now

Go down 
+7
Chuck Norris
Animal
Romanian
Strong
Smash
jared915
Me...Lazy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Me...Lazy
Me...Lazy

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm

This is getting rediculous. Really. This is the second time i have been banned because someone says i wall. Honestly, if i was walling you would think that someone would stop after the accusations were made. Speak and phoenix accused me last night but they cant pay attention to where five guys are and when i was waiting for him to come out and he never did i went after him. When i killed him he called me a wallhacker even though several other ppl were shooting at him. But i guess because i saw where he was when he shot at me i should pretend i didnt see him cuz that would b walling. I'm not going to apologize for anything because i did absolutely nothing!!!!!!!! This is getting annoying. Anyone else besides speak and phoenix know i dont wall. So with that being said can you unban me? It takes a lot more than one shot to say someone is a hacker but others dont believe that...just spec me
Back to top Go down
jared915

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

I know for a fact that you dont wall Lazy. i have even tried specing you when C2A was up. and you were clean. you and i are alike. you listen to where shots are comming from and you can automaticly tell where they are. even foot steps give other players away.

you are not the only one people call a hacker. im in that small group with ya so dont beel bad.
Back to top Go down
Smash
Retired
Retired
Smash

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 pm

People were calling Bolt a waller earlier tonight. Some people just don't realize there is more to playing than seeing where other players are. If you have decent headphones, which Bolt does, it is very easy to hear footsteps and determine where shots are coming from. Also, if you play as much as you guys do, you tend to know where people are going to come from. Not like Harbor is a huge map with tons of ways to get around. Some peeps just need to play more or learn the tricks to playing rifles like you guys have.
Back to top Go down
jared915

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Smash wrote:
People were calling Bolt a waller earlier tonight. Some people just don't realize there is more to playing than seeing where other players are. If you have decent headphones, which Bolt does, it is very easy to hear footsteps and determine where shots are coming from. Also, if you play as much as you guys do, you tend to know where people are going to come from. Not like Harbor is a huge map with tons of ways to get around. Some peeps just need to play more or learn the tricks to playing rifles like you guys have.

Exactly. you can hear just about everything with good headsets. and harbor is a small map. anyone can memorize where players are going to come from. just because someone is aiming down the sights looking at the wall before going around the corner its because you heard foot steps/ gun shots, or you are thinking that someone will come around the corner. and when you start map making it makes it easier to know where people will spawn to.

if there is evidence of Lazy walling then please send me the demo or video so i can review it.
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

then theres the ima fire 5 shots to one sp;ot, ahh 1.5 1.5 Smile
Back to top Go down
jared915

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 am

pre-fire is used many times around corners and small places to either draw people out or to check if anyone is around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Me...Lazy
Me...Lazy

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:22 am

Thank you guys for understanding where i come from. Jared, i'm sure u scope around every corner u come to and when u have an idea where ppl are coming from it makes it seem like u have walls when u scope around corners. I'm not just going to walk around a corner and look out in the open. I think ppl need to stop accusing so quickly because it puts a bad name on em and u get BANNED!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
jared915

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:28 am

i do scope just about every corner. it does look like walls but people need to think before accusing.

my strategy is different then most peoples. i like to see how people play, try to memorize their playing style and use it to my advantage. of course it dosen't hurt to throw in a few moves hackers use to. heck, its just another way to add to my strategy.

but going out and accusing gets no where. there has to be some kind of proof to an accusation by demo or xfire video. (demo is 100% easier in my opinion.)
Back to top Go down

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 am

lol speak and phoe.. blame everyone for walling..
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 am

idk who speak is, but i do know that phoenix accuses EVERYONE of doing absolutely EVERYTHING wrong. Whoever banned Lazy, just stop... please... LAZY DOES NOT HACK.

i'm sick and tired (like lazy) of noobs who just run around like a moose charging for its mate and expect to get a kill, but get shot by a skilled player like lazy here and call it a hack.

LISTEN to others' footsteps to know where they're coming from shoot before you see them
LOOK through little cracks in the walls or openings between boxes to see where the enemy is and charge.

DO NOT rush in blindly and call people hackers!

noobs these days make me wanna get fat... <-( Censored for the young'ins)

BOTTOM LINE
LAZY IS A VERY SKILLED PLAYER IN COD1 AND SHALL NOW BE UNBANNED OR I AND MANY OTHERS WILL BE PISSED

kthxbai

P.S. is there any proof? because i wanna laugh at it as i watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Me...Lazy
Me...Lazy

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:46 pm

ur the man romanian lol Smile and thanx guys for the backup
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

lazy is straight up beast... i dont talk to him in game a lot but he seems like a really good guy and wouldnt wall
Back to top Go down
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Yah i wonder who banned him?
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah lazy who banned you and what time were u on? if ur not sure just say which members you saw on. im sure vix'll take care of it. also are you sure you were banned because phoenix and speak accused you or was there something else.

Note to fellow admins: we have a section were you are supposed to post topics on people you've banned so we know whats going on so please do that.
Back to top Go down
Me...Lazy
Me...Lazy

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:48 pm

i left on my own free will...the next day i found out i was banned so i have no idea who did it :/ the reason i say speak and phoenix was because they were calling me a waller the entire time so i figured one of those two said something to someone and then i was banned. You know what is funny Cmon now Icon_smile Romanian said speak and phoenix accuse ppl all the time and when i was looking at the "reprt glitching" thread...there was a ss of some ppl talking and in there was phoenix saying phenom wall hacks lol. Too funny
Back to top Go down
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:33 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not again,, lol
lazy i love u man, i know as a fact u dont wall, if u did,,, well then im sry its over between us. lol
no seriously, i always play on harbor, its the easiest map and people can tell/guess where enemies can come from, (besides noobs)
i use this sound proof headphone thingy, so i can hear almost everything,
anyways lazy, we all got ur back, if we on the different team, we got ur front. haha
Back to top Go down
jared915

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:44 pm

aero wrote:
well then im sry its over between us.

What?!?! How could you Lazy?! I sent you candy and flowers! Cmon now 898579
Back to top Go down
Me...Lazy
Me...Lazy

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 am

flowers didnt smell good and the candy was old and stail :/ i havent forgoten about you though ! Smile
Back to top Go down
jared915

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:40 am

really now? ...... so i have to find out your seeing someone else by reading a post. that just breaks my heart. well as long as you admit your sorry and still love me i forgive you.
Back to top Go down

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 am

well lazy i know you dont hack man so you should find out who band you and c wats up or talk straight up with vix pheonix is always calling people hackers and speak well i dont know about him
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 pm

So we are back to this... again..... OK lazy.. unless some1 has some really REALLY good proof when I get into work tonight... I'll unban you..

Sry but i can't exactly access Admin control panel via my cell phone..lol...

Also Bush... I got ur msg.. I will do that tonight too... Sry but I've been in NY for the last few days Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Me...Lazy
Me...Lazy

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Thank you vixen for you decision. I think your ways are fair enough. The thing is... no one can have proof of someone hacking if they dont hack!!!!!!! hahahah lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Culo
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Culo

Cmon now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon now   Cmon now Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 am

Im too late xD
Sorry lazy, ut I got busy with la novia today
and yea xD
But no one ban lazy from the servers please, I known him a little
But in the little time I know hes very skilled Smile