The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

LAME GLITCH

Go down 
+7
Strong
Vixen
Aero
peterson
Animal
Romanian
wowz0rs
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 pm

this is a lame glitch done by dd echo... nuke them.

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/33xu92o.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/ejhpgy.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/1z39s08.jpg

and the demo is during team deathmatch which is one game away...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yumunuooyym

notice how many times my team tried to kill them and how i guaranteed shots on them yet they didn't even get hurt. No I DID shot them. Notice the compass how they were camping meaning they never died.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 pm

I have all these ss of that game. (I was the blank name)

People to ban:
1. dd'echo
2. *EVIL*Animal
3. *EVIL*Peterson
4. idk who Animal's partner was for sure, but most likely *EVIL*Rct.Zero

Time: around 6:00pm Pacific (9PM EST)

Screenshots:

LAME GLITCH 22ixz6
LAME GLITCH 2rfsi2x
LAME GLITCH Qox15l
LAME GLITCH Hv9zzm
LAME GLITCH 2enutsi
LAME GLITCH 19v3v8
LAME GLITCH Ycufb
LAME GLITCH 2vv3xqf
LAME GLITCH E6d0rb
LAME GLITCH 33cw35z
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:38 pm

I have to ask this one thing.....were they warned???
if they were they have to learn they can't just go around glitching like that on servers
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 pm

btw no we werent

we were messing around romanian didnt even have ownt tags on he was a no name and never gave a warning
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 pm

=S very very confused xD
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 pm

that's a whole load of BS... I said stop glitching to the first 2 guys. then Animal and the other guy did it a few minutes later.

what a boatload of BS Animal. You were warned, you knew better, you face the consequences.

does there really need to be someone on with tags for you to not glitch or hack? come on now. that's childish and stupid. maybe from now on i'll play under a different name so i can catch all the little kids to try to glitch and hack "while the cat's away". thank you
Back to top Go down
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Yea, by the way. The message clearly says no glitching or hacking in the server description and in the loop messages. That is a warning enough. If you fail to abide to those rules, then obviously you should be banned. No server accepts glitching, maybe yours...

Edit: I JUST SAW ROMANIANS SCREEN SHOTS LOL, obviously they done it before and spread the rumor of this glitch. That should be enough for a ban.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:25 pm

To add on to the "received no warning":

when you connect to the Ownt server, there is a large text that appears and warns that hacking and glitching is not allowed. If caught you will face the consequences.

"no warning"?!?!

Gimme a break...

Not only did that say it, but I also told dd'echo and *EVIL*Peterson to stop. They did apparently. A few minutes later, *EVIL*Animal and someone else (maybe *EVIL*Rct.Zero) did the same glitch.

"no warning"?
Back to top Go down
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 pm

At least give me their IP addresses to hang on my wall. And, I am working on a fix on all glitches. Map editing is very easy. I'll just put a fricken box there and hopefully Vixen will accept it.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

it shouldnt be hard on animal, i mean he WAS in ownt,,
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:55 pm

I will be reviewing logs tonight... to see what WAS said.. we shall see..
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 am

God petey Frown(()(
Back to top Go down

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 am

wow....they all know the rules, specially Animal that there is no glitching allowed. Roman Shouldn't even have to give a warning when they know the rules...
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:22 am

OK 1st things first..
1. We will start with this: " 10959:5say;1053032;2;wowz0rs;i can crash this server easily " I will be await your explanation... Vcod takes those threats very seriously... Just FYI..

I have banned...
1880220 *EVIL*Animal
1477948 ^2*EVIL*^1Peterson

I believe they know the appeal drill.

Now what exactly did this guy do?
1460397 dd'echo
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Networkz.inc

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:29 am

i have a demo of maximum run scopeing, is that enough to get him banned too (=
ive tried to play around with him and be friends, but hes not too friendly...
also, peterson cursing, but this was all in tdi rifles.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yd2jofgy30n

Edit: the reason this game is going to die, is because all the good players, aren't playing legitiment anymore. They think there the best cod 1.3 player, then they run into someone better.. So then they feel they have to hack & glitch.. its getting rediculous.. have these rifle players wall, and its so hard to tell, because now they've become experts at hiding it, and for the legit players, that are very good, sometimes get accused of hacking.
Idk, cod 1.3 just isnt the same as it used to be..... LAME GLITCH 761984R.I.P. SGC
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:10 am

dd'echo and *EVIL*Peterson were doing the glitch first. That's why dd'echo should also be banned
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Eeek
Back to top Go down
maxim
maxim

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 pm

I was Peterson, there's no need to ban the real Peterson. In any case, I appeal this ban. If any of you have wondered about my quick attitude change, it's mostly from dealing with imposter Evil members that keep popping up and doing stupid stuff. Now, I'm glad the other thread for me was resolved (the other dudes putting on my name and cussing haha). As for glitching, yeah that was pretty nooby on my part. I appologize.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadeathmetal
maxim
maxim

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Lol, just noticed the appeal section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadeathmetal
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Quote :
1. We will start with this: " 10959:5say;1053032;2;wowz0rs;i can crash this server easily " I will be await your explanation... Vcod takes those threats very seriously... Just FYI..

Yea, CoD1.3 is an old game. Not many people create patches for glitches that causes server crashes. VCoD has nothing to do with it. They just an... private server hoster...thingy. I personally do a lot of Hex Editing due to my interest in robotics. I can discover new commands in CoD that can cause server glitches. =)

And sure, I don't blame VCoD to take that "threat" seriously. But it would be VCoD fault. It will be ultimately the owner of the server itself.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
i have a demo of maximum run scopeing, is that enough to get him banned too (=
ive tried to play around with him and be friends, but hes not too friendly...
also, peterson cursing, but this was all in tdi rifles.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yd2jofgy30n

Edit: the reason this game is going to die, is because all the good players, aren't playing legitiment anymore. They think there the best cod 1.3 player, then they run into someone better.. So then they feel they have to hack & glitch.. its getting rediculous.. have these rifle players wall, and its so hard to tell, because now they've become experts at hiding it, and for the legit players, that are very good, sometimes get accused of hacking.
Idk, cod 1.3 just isnt the same as it used to be..... LAME GLITCH 761984R.I.P. SGC
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:55 pm

stronger WTF you should have known that wasnt me dude cmon put your head on straight....the hurt my feeling for real man Frown
Back to top Go down
Vanquish
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 pm

ok well i just skimmed threw this thread.
1st off i want to apologize on behalf of *EVIL* for this happening in your server since i am the clan Leader.
Now on some side notes.

- We been getting alot of people randomly putting on EVIL tags and being imposters. I can say for 1 wowzer's is 1 of those people. I dont have a SS or a demo to prove this. But he didnt listen to anyone until an Admin came on.

-wowzers has came on my vent and tried crashing it as well as servers. So if anyone should be banned it should be him.

-Animal, Echo, Maxim/Peterson.... Ok yes they glitched but if you guys want to get technical about glitching that means. 1. People left leaning: thats a glitch 2. people keep switching guns to make them run faster 3. people running on the side of walls to make them run faster 4. people going on the ledges thats a glitch also....... So i guess your going to be banning more people then b/c if you consider runscoping a glitch then all of those are too

- Also supposly the demo is supposly taken on TDI Sever and should not be used is this thread. of the person runscoping.

- My last thing is; Romania. Everytime on the server he never has tags on. Never always threating people. No one is going to listen to you if you dont have tags and hide with a fake (NO NAME) in a server. You may be trying to catch people doing different things which is good to have a different name. But when it comes down to enforcing rules on a server you need your clan tags on. I think your kinda disrespecting your clan when you cant even wear your own clan's tags it quite sad.

-Vixen, as a conclusion i dont think anyone should be banned outta this except for wowzors b/c he is capable to crash servers and vents. Like i said i apologize for EVIL's actions and i will be dealing with my members. I think it would be to harsh to just ban them. Everyone deserve 2nd chances. Most people dont read anything when coming into a server which is why ADMINS will warn someone before they ban someone. Also if you want to talk to me please X~Fire me i will be more then happy to chat and sort this out. (Defrag87) . I will give you vent info if you want to talk also. Only thing is i lost my voice and cant really talk right now.

~*EVIL* Ldr. VanQuisH (defrag87)
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Sry petey i wasnt there and it was ur name Frown pwz fowgive mee
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 pm

i would as well like to appologize for my involvment in this and am sorry for any problems i have caused... i have a lot of respect for certain members of ownt and would not want to cause any of this... i will admit the glitch was wrong and am truely sorry for this.. please forgive me.. i can understand any puishment you see fit but i really enjoy playing on your server and liek playing with most of you... and i hope i get to again sometime soon... if anthing view my actions as a negative on me not as a negative of the evil clan in general

~Animal~ (theanimalunleashed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LAME GLITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAME GLITCH   LAME GLITCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAME GLITCH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Miscellaneous :: Report Language/ Hacking/ Cheating Glitching-
Jump to: