The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

check this out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

check this out Empty
PostSubject: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:24 pm

warning video contains 2 curses... but a fully automatic ar15 shooting 100 shots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3zjqMq59tI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
preston 55
preston 55

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm

i love how ARs have no recoil at all lol soo fun
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 pm

some how I don't see that being US compliant..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Lol Vix, it probaly isnt since its full auto, and I agree with you preston,. AR's are so much fun to shoot, and i didnt think you could get them to shoot full auto? is that with modifications to the firing system?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
preston 55
preston 55

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:47 am

there is a small pin you take out which acts like a stop basically, once you take it out the chamber automatically places the bullet back into the chamber to be fired check this out Icon_surprised
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 am

Oh ok, so basically you need to remove the firing pin?
Back to top Go down

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm

actually i know that in PA and texas you can have full autos. i went to an auto show in pa and they were selling an uzi 9mm full auto for 3 grand lol
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Dang, i live in texas and didnt know full autos were allowed =\..oh well, doesnt help cause my mom wont let me have a gun >.< Evil :m223: Censored noob :aww: Stupid
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:48 pm

well, i just saw a few yesterday when me and my dad went shootin, but idc if there legal in nc or not ( dang rednecks with ak47s)
Back to top Go down

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm

check this out Icon_twisted check this out Icon_twisted check this out Icon_twisted check this out 1358 check this out 1358 check this out 1358 check this out 1358 check this out 1358 check this out 1358 check this out Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

check this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check this out
Page 1 of 1