The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

NERDCORE Aimbot

Go down 
+3
AfterLife
peterson
Romanian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 am

This was on Marn's Autos. I would like to have him banned from our servers and any other CoD1.3 server if possible.

Proof
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?nrlnnx4wvjy
Screenshots:
NERDCORE Aimbot Jtnkgi
NERDCORE Aimbot 14t515g

The map was Brecourt at around 9:30 Pacific time (12:30 EST).
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:22 am

ehhh he hasent harmed ownt servers i dont think its fair to say that he should be banned....for all you know it could be somone who always play riffels and thats relevent because he prboually deosent care about the autos server....especually msm every1 is already banned lol
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 am

Actually I believe he was walling on ownts servers last night, I didn't get any solid demo proof, but i am fairly certain he was walling.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Hackers don't deserve to play on any server. I don't care if he was playing on my worst enemy's server, I wouldn't want a hacker on my server. I'm requesting a permannt ban from our servers.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 pm

i have seen many aimbotters in marns with mp44's and i have a demo of one going like 120-9 obvoius aimbot with 180's headshots.. people just never give up and while they deserve to be banned from every server most servers wont ban without any proof of it happening on their servers...
Back to top Go down

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 pm

i say ban him now so we wont have problems later!
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:54 pm

hellraiser wrote:
i say ban him now so we wont have problems later!
my point exactly. thank you.
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:42 pm

but without proof of him doing it on your server what rule did he break???...
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 pm

peterson wrote:
but without proof of him doing it on your server what rule did he break???...
A universal rule: Don't cheat to get ahead.

I fail to see why you're standing up for this no-life nooblet, unless you accept hacking, cheating, and glitching; but for you're information, Ownt detests hacking, cheating, and glitching and it will get you banned. Why give him a chance to cheat on our servers? Take out the problem while it's still small, don't give it a chance to grow.
Back to top Go down
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 pm

speaking of hacking, glitching, and fighting. I think scope mods are cheating as well. Frown. I have a mod that edits that characters skin to say I AM HERE on top of their heads, so its kinda like a wall hacking. I don't use it though. Its annoying.
Back to top Go down

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm not banned from MsM ^^
Back to top Go down
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Tony wrote:
I'm not banned from MsM ^^
lol
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 pm

yes but when you go into a server u follow rules per server...no i do not accept hacking but i do belive that its not right to punish someone for something they didnt do...the did NOT hack in ownt server therefore being banned from ownt server would not be a appropriate punishment...a universal rule isnt a rule its a expectation and u cant ban for not reaching a expectation....
Back to top Go down
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 am

FYI hacking means to edit a item to what you want it to be. Using programs to your benifit is called cheating lol.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 am

Don't try to twist this around... He used an aimbot so he doesn't deserve to have another place to use it again.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:53 am

NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 Romeo I passed this information on to the MsM as well. Unfortunately I can't do anything unless I have his guid. I asked Marn to send it to me.. but we shall see Smile
Also I agree. It should be a national database kinda thing. You hack on one server you get banned from them all.

~Vixxy
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 am

Vixen wrote:
NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 NERDCORE Aimbot 1373 Romeo I passed this information on to the MsM as well. Unfortunately I can't do anything unless I have his guid. I asked Marn to send it to me.. but we shall see Smile
Also I agree. It should be a national database kinda thing. You hack on one server you get banned from them all.

~Vixxy
I sent this to Marn before posting it on here. You should teach him how to use his logs because he said he hasn't seen the guy so he can't ban him. Can you show him how to find the info on the logs as you do?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 am

Marn knows how to use logs. They prefer to ban on sight...
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 am

they r ban happy. don't get me started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NERDCORE Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERDCORE Aimbot   NERDCORE Aimbot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NERDCORE Aimbot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Miscellaneous :: Report Language/ Hacking/ Cheating Glitching-
Jump to: