The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Omaha Beach Testers...

Go down 
+2
Animal
wowz0rs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

Omaha Beach Testers... Empty
PostSubject: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey guys. I found this neat story multiplayer map. It consists of Search and Destroy of Americans vs. Germans. Americans start on a beach and has to bomb a fence to get through the bunker areas. Then you can bomb a wall to get through deeper bunkers. Motors are usable to drop bombs on each other (Americans get one motor while germans get 2). Doors are normally closed and openable by pressing F. The point of the game to to bomb site A or B.

This map is huge and awesome with alot of people. I would like couple of you people to play it or just explore it. It has trapwires enabled and its all weapons. (Snipers would work great).

Please visit http://www.OmahaBeach.tk to download the map (7MB).

Vixen this is a map you should put on autos. So far Lazy loves the map and Dingo has more of a neutral point. I encourage you to share this map and spread the word.

Also leave feedback. I know theres alot of Omaha Beach maps (vikings, MOHAA remake) but this is the one I found that looks professional and with no glitches.

So come join my server "Visit OmahaBeach.tk 4 Map" which is on usually at 4:00pm to 10:00pm EST (maybe more). If the feedback goes well I shall buy a VCoD Server dedicated for this map with approximately 64 slots :P
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 pm

wowz0rs wrote:

So come join my server "Visit OmahaBeach.tk 4 Map" which is on usually at 4:00pm to 10:00pm EST (maybe more). If the feedback goes well I shall buy a VCoD Server dedicated for this map with approximately 64 slots :P

no offense but that is a waste of money... rarely are servers like ownt full with 22 slots... and they dont have to download a map... a server like that will never be close to full bc people will have to download it
Back to top Go down
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 pm

We had this map when SGC was up!
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Omaha Beach is an awesome map, but don't go and buy 64 slots... I doubt if there are 64 people who play CoD1.3... lol Frown
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 pm

I saw 50 people playing this map. It was amazing. And it was on 1.3. If not ill go to 1.5. Doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 am

LOL yes Bolt you did see this map before I left SGC. I still have it somewhere...

Also Wowzors I have been debating on purchasing a 3rd server and dedicate it to customs.. and allow downloading.. if it gets hacked.. then it gets hacked Frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am

thats the thing, I allow downloading but still people get disconnected from having the map. I just don't understand the point of allow downloading and how it works. Vix, you should change the autos into a custom because there are already a well-known and played autos servers. It'll just be a waste of money imho.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:18 am

Well my idea is to gradually build up our server amounts..lol
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Til we have
Ownt Rifles
OWnt Autos
Ownt Practice
Ownt MsM
Ownt 82nd
Ownt MoH
Ownt Evil
Smile
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 pm

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 pm

i plaid this map yesterday its neat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omaha Beach Testers...   Omaha Beach Testers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omaha Beach Testers...
Page 1 of 1