The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

papalone/recruiting

Go down 
+3
Cap'n
Vixen
Animal
7 posters
AuthorMessage

papalone/recruiting Empty
PostSubject: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Name:xtreme papalone

Date:today

Time:4:34 pm

Problem: hes a friend but lately hes just ben a problem one we can do without hes using our server to recruit members i tell him to stop and continues anyways then starts getting mouthy with me and bolt his budy hawk was using the same excuse i hit the wrong bind

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/profile/hellraier714/screenshots/?view#95088695
http://www.xfire.com/profile/hellraier714/screenshots/?view#95088690
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 pm

naughty naughty
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I just got in.. and I am exhausted (I'm just checking for pertinent stuff right now). I will be back in the morning and will review all of this material and the server logs and go from there.

All I can say is Papalone, If I find this to be true I will be greatly saddened (not that means much...)

Gen.Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 pm

i tried to explain to them that for one my bind says check out extreme, not join. and two my bind for that is "o" if i type with hitting T first it will sure enuff come up. but w/e i wasnt trying to rct in there but u can believe whatever u'd like. everyone is upset with me lately and i dont blame them, so ill accept whatever punsihment ud like, accident or not
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Accident or not this is the second time someone from Extreme has "accidentally " hit a recruit or visit bind, as far as i am concerned it is the same thing RECRUITING ON ANOTHER SERVER. TRY THIS ON MsM server and see what happens then. for someone who wants to be allied with Ownt and at the same time would be allied with RftD , to me this is not a very good way to get this and i for one , when or if it is brought to OUR members in RftD will vote AGAINST this sort of action due to the actions of some of Extreme members.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm

wow cap'n, nicely said, try it on msm or anyother servers and see what happens in in instinct.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:13 pm

honestly, recruiting is against our clan rules & everything, but extreme is an individual clan just as evil is, and evil constantly breaks the rules, and they get away with it like everyday... theres no point in even having rules in ownt clan server period, not that im friends with pap or anything, but i really dont see this as a big problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:02 am

even when i was trying to explain myself i did it again on the server. it works both ways. sometimes if i answer the phone (while im on the computer) ill push my hotkey for vent and sometimes when i used to type on xfire i would hit "T" before my sentences lol. like i said im sorry for usuing a "check out extreme bind" on ownts server. i have the bind for when pepople say "hey pap whats ur website" it makes it alot easier instead of having to type it. and i made sure i wrote "check out" instead of join beacause its not for recruiting purposes. if i wanted to rct someone i would ask them for their xfire and forward their username to one of our generals. also there was like 5 people in ownts server at the time; none of which i would even recruit.

remember our website is a forum, and we have several people on there that are not in our clan... vixen being one of them. like i said if i broke the rules unintentionally i appologise if you want to ban me from ur servers that is completely your right. i cant help mistakes and i cant promise it will never happen again because it is my bind, the best i can tell you is ill change the bind to.. idk ... the plus sign. and hopefully their wont be any more issues

and in case you were wondering the reason my bind key is "o" is because it was once the poof bind and i wanted that off my computer. i hope this clears the air.
im sure this is not over and more people will be on to complain and stir up trouble. i am done with this topic. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:12 am

I'm Getting Sick Of Seeing Those Binds,
If It Isn't One, Its Someone Else.
Everyday That I'm Playing
In The Server It's The Same Issue,
I Try Ignoring It But After A While
It's Just Really Irritating.
They've Been Asked Repeatly
To Not Recruit In Our Clans Servers
But It Seems That It Goes
In One Ear, && Comes Right Out The Other.
I Dont Understand Why The Lack Of Respect.

Networkz If You Have Any Proof
Of Evil Members Breaking Rules
Feel Free To Post Here On The Site
&& You Can Be Assued It Will Be Dealt With..
But As Recently There Hasn't Been
Any Problems With Them At All.
The Last Incident Was The Wall Glitching In Bottom Po,
&& Everyone That Was Doing It Got Banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
maxim
maxim

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 am

Networkz.inc wrote:
honestly, recruiting is against our clan rules & everything, but extreme is an individual clan just as evil is, and evil constantly breaks the rules, and they get away with it like everyday... theres no point in even having rules in ownt clan server period, not that im friends with pap or anything, but i really dont see this as a big problem.

Nice try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadeathmetal

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:35 pm

i have caught extreme rct'ing many times. we have to be more serious with rct.ing on our servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:37 pm

the rules have been amended in ownts rules so this topic should be locked. now everything should be made absolutely clear. thanks vix
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:39 pm

No problem and I will be updating the server rules too Smile

Thread closed Smile

~Vix

PS I will still be trolling through the logs :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: papalone/recruiting   papalone/recruiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

papalone/recruiting
Page 1 of 1