The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Hello, I'm GuitarFury

Go down 
+5
AfterLife
dirtydozen.
DeV
Vixen
gu!tarfury
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gu!tarfury
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
gu!tarfury

Hello, I'm GuitarFury Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:41 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to the clan and thought I would introduce myself. Some of you already know me from my previous clan Call To Arms which had a great 2 year run. Some have wondered why I have joined this clan. The answer is simple. I still enjoy playing on COD1.3 but have no interest in starting another clan here. I've known Vixen for a while, and from what I've seen and heard he runs a great clan that I wanted to be a part of.

A little about me, I'm 28 years old and reside in the great state of South Carolina. I love to talk politics but I don't hold back (just ask AfterLife). lol I've been playing guitar for over ten years now and have a huge passion for music. Mainly country, alt-country, underground country, rock, metal, underground, and punk. One of my favorite bands is Clutch which aren't that popular in the mainstream but you'll here references from me a lot if you are around me. I do love country, slam country and I'll argue you to death and spam you with video links on youtube, be forewarned. hahahahha On a side note when I say country I do not mean that poppy, mainstream garbage that is presently spewing out of Nashville. I'm very much a country boy and that includes a deep love for hunting, fishing, guns, and 4X4s.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to getting to know all of you in the future.

~Guitar
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 am

LOL.. Nice to meet You Guitar Smile

Btw guys I never slammed country but I do know the wrath of the video links..lol...

we spent a entire night sending them back and forth once...

~Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 am

Lol, welcome fury, look forward to meeting you and seeing you on the battlefield Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 am

nice to meet you welcome to the army Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

yea, we have great political discussions here, they get a little heated but, it happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 pm

hate the politics it always ends up in an argument if thats ur thing you gona love it ther Hello, I'm GuitarFury 675356
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Yea... Fury doesn't have opinions on politics... just facts LOL. And don't try him on the country slamming threat... he's dead serious Wink (I swear you have a notepad filled with youtube links that you copy and paste haha) It's good to have you Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Republican or Democrat? LOL!

Welcome to Ownt! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Romanian wrote:
Republican or Democrat?

He takes them all on..lol
Back to top Go down
gu!tarfury
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
gu!tarfury

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:36 am

lol, Vix

As far as the Republican or Democrat question I'm honestly sick of both of them. I tend to lean strongly toward Republican but things like immigration issues and individual's rights tend to make me wonder about them in these days. The republican party is SUPPOSED to be the party of the government staying the hell out of people's private lives. I'm not a fan of Obama's policies so far but am trying to keep an open mind, but a lot would have to change to get my vote in 2012.

I think we need an independent with...um what's the word??? SENSE!! lol
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:24 am

I think I'm gonna like you... Heart Wink
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:01 am

gu!tarfury wrote:
lol, Vix

As far as the Republican or Democrat question I'm honestly sick of both of them. I tend to lean strongly toward Republican but things like immigration issues and individual's rights tend to make me wonder about them in these days. The republican party is SUPPOSED to be the party of the government staying the hell out of people's private lives. I'm not a fan of Obama's policies so far but am trying to keep an open mind, but a lot would have to change to get my vote in 2012.

I think we need an independent with...um what's the word??? SENSE!! lol

Im going to like you too politicaly.
Back to top Go down
jared915

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm

you forgot one things Fury. religion discussions. lol
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Hahaha, if anything causes Fury to lose Rom's vote, that will be it Wink
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:46 pm

LOL yes very true Smile
Back to top Go down
gu!tarfury
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
gu!tarfury

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:55 pm

I've covered that in the Does God Exist thread in politics section, hehehe
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 pm

ohhhh this will be fun i remember the hour long argument we had on the real reasons behind the civil war that ended with me getting kicked out of TS or vent/ whatever we used back then. Then i remember u swearing alot at Jared which was always alot of fun to listen to as well. Anyways great to have ya in the clan looking forward to shootin ur head off, BTW im an Illinois country boy we aint as intense as u folk but we like our fishing and our hunting. AND IF I HEAR ONE MORE RASCAL FLATTS, TAYLOR SWIFT, LADY ANTABELLUM, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, MIRANDA LAMBERT, and on and on and on.......... SONG COME ON THE RADIO I'M GONNA GO NUKE NASHVILLE......... by that i mean prolly blow up my radio........ actually not really i'd just have to buy a new one.......... ok u get the point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm GuitarFury   Hello, I'm GuitarFury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm GuitarFury
Page 1 of 1