The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Might be out for a few days...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Might be out for a few days... Empty
PostSubject: Might be out for a few days...   Might be out for a few days... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Well .... i have no idea what is going on with my computer... i leave it on at night and this orning it was frozen... upon restart it lost the theme (taskbar ect..) and would not recieve data from mty modem so i have to get online via my ipod... so i plan on working on it a little tonight and seeing wth is the problem but idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might be out for a few days...   Might be out for a few days... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:12 pm

aight...hope u fix it soon.
Thanks for helping me Big Grin
and no... i did not send u a virus..
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Might be out for a few days...   Might be out for a few days... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:57 pm

yea i fixed it... kinda... it still stole my xp theme >Blank so i am installing a kick- Censored theme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might be out for a few days...   Might be out for a few days... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:04 pm

send it to me Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Might be out for a few days...   Might be out for a few days... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:49 pm

it is a windows vista/windows7 theme for xp.... it is a little buggy.... but ultimately pretty sahweet ... better than the windows xp classic toolbar wich is all this problem left me with >.<

the start menu has some issues and it wigs out with CoD when you fire up CoD but ultimately i like it... i have a slightly older version, but i am going to install the new one later and see if the bugs are fixed and i will post the link to the best one here for all you people who suffer from the blandness of XP

~SGT.Animal~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might be out for a few days...   Might be out for a few days... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:52 pm

tyty:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be out for a few days...   Might be out for a few days... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be out for a few days...
Page 1 of 1