The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Helper site

Go down 
+3
Morris
Vixen
Animal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Helper site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm

dingo wrote:
I have a neater version on notepad, i'll send it to u ani

sounds good... thanks dingo
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

The Animal wrote:
dingo wrote:
I have a neater version on notepad, i'll send it to u ani

sounds good... thanks dingo

If you need any designing help, jus' holla..I've designed a couple sites before.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

i designed/coded owntclan.com Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 pm

The Animal wrote:
i designed/coded owntclan.com Big Grin

Ok :]..I've only worked with pre-designed themes before.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

ahhh gotcha Big Grin i took a predesigned theme from webs.com that vixen liked and i made my version of it... all of the coding, all of the images, and everything was made personally by me... and i am about to delve into the wonderful world of updating the memberslist.. Big Grin

but anyway mo (or anyone) if you would like to help, i am loooking for a graphic layout for the site... something i can once again make my version of.. i am currently experiencing a creative block and have nothing, so if someone wants to look around at all sites and find a layout that they think would look good and work for the general idea of the thing that would be great Big Grin thanks

~Ownt|Animal~
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm

The Animal wrote:
ahhh gotcha Big Grin i took a predesigned theme from webs.com that vixen liked and i made my version of it... all of the coding, all of the images, and everything was made personally by me... and i am about to delve into the wonderful world of updating the memberslist.. Big Grin

but anyway mo (or anyone) if you would like to help, i am loooking for a graphic layout for the site... something i can once again make my version of.. i am currently experiencing a creative block and have nothing, so if someone wants to look around at all sites and find a layout that they think would look good and work for the general idea of the thing that would be great Big Grin thanks

~Ownt|Animal~

Ok, I'll look around..Are you also using webs for this one?
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Also, if you wanted it blogging style, WordPress is a great website to do it on..I've hosted several blogs on it before, and I'm working on one now where people can post screenshots from all multiplayer games.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Morris wrote:
The Animal wrote:

~Ownt|Animal~

Ok, I'll look around..Are you also using webs for this one?

Webs will be the host, but i do not use templates lol all of it is my coding... Big Grin so i am just looking for a basic layout that flows good

Morris wrote:
Also, if you wanted it blogging style, WordPress is a great website to do it on..I've hosted several blogs on it before, and I'm working on one now where people can post screenshots from all multiplayer games.

yea i will probably work somethin like this in Big Grin thanks for the heads up Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Np :]
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:02 pm

now that i am out of school i can work on this and other clan related stuff a little more Big Grin

oh btw Bump
Back to top Go down
vcodslayer
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am

I'll do fps and rcon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vcodslayer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helper site   Helper site - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helper site
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2