The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Best movie series of all time

Go down 
+8
blindzor
jared915
Romanian
Culo
gu!tarfury
DeV
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
Animal
12 posters

Which is the best movie series?
Star Wars
Best movie series of all time I_vote_lcap38%Best movie series of all time I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Lord of the Rings
Best movie series of all time I_vote_lcap8%Best movie series of all time I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
X-Men
Best movie series of all time I_vote_lcap8%Best movie series of all time I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Indiana Jones
Best movie series of all time I_vote_lcap4%Best movie series of all time I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Jason Bourne series
Best movie series of all time I_vote_lcap42%Best movie series of all time I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage

Best movie series of all time Empty
PostSubject: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 am

OK out of all those which is the best movie series out of those?
say your vote down here and y?
Series are all 3 movies or over.
Which movie is your favorite in the series? favorite characters in whole series?
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 am

i vote Jason Bourne... they are just awesome action movies... i can watch them all day and still be amazed with them over and over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:18 am

I put star wars because ever since i was little i've been a fan. Loved the movies. Have you seen all the toys they have now? wish i had those when i still played with toys. I guess my ''toys'' these days all have engines:D Favorite character: i'd have to say qui-gon jin and yoda Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

X-men: thats a good series. For tis time graphics are amazing for all 3 original ones. Yes the wolverine movie is part of the series but that was my least favorite
Back to top Go down
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
{PZG}Gen.Hannover

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 am

Pirates of the Caribbean.
Back to top Go down
http://pzgclan.forumotion.com/portal.htm
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 am

I like all those series but Indiana Jones, but thats cause i never saw them all, but id probably like the series, but i voted for the bourne series cause like ani said you can watch them all day and still be amazed...fight scenes, car chases and explosions, what more could you ask for?! oh yeah a conspiracy theory Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
gu!tarfury
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
gu!tarfury

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am

My vote was for the Rings Trilogy. Indiana Jones and Star Wars really hurt the franchise with the more recent films, Damn you George Lucas!!

I would have voted for Stargate if it was up there, lol.
Back to top Go down
Culo
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Culo

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 am

TOY STORYYYY!!<12432886740979821378921784582349182743691832y208091821093479183790283107423098537457u9203845092570248753685394
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:11 am

toy story is right culo! lol.

Jason Bourne is awesome too.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
jared915

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Band of Brothers for the win!
Back to top Go down
blindzor
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
blindzor

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:51 pm

are you kidding me? star wars is the best series ever made. id much rather be a jedi than a secret agent or anything else really. darth vader and darth maul are easily the coolest characters though ^-^
Back to top Go down
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
{PZG}Gen.Hannover

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm

how about the last airbender series when they are all out?
Back to top Go down
http://pzgclan.forumotion.com/portal.htm
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:34 pm

ummm dirty harry movies are not up there...
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

i vote BOURNE WOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm

all i gotta say is go with the oscars ppl. Lord of the Rings by far was one of the better transitioning series. The bourne series was just the same thing over and over agian, while the recent Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom were down right terrible, although The Last Crusade was fantastic. Star Wars the first three (original series) were downright groundbreaking but George Lucas decided he wanted more money and ruined them. X-men................................................... gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
blindzor
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
blindzor

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Cwian wrote:
all i gotta say is go with the oscars ppl. Lord of the Rings by far was one of the better transitioning series. The bourne series was just the same thing over and over agian, while the recent Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom were down right terrible, although The Last Crusade was fantastic. Star Wars the first three (original series) were downright groundbreaking but George Lucas decided he wanted more money and ruined them. X-men................................................... gimme a break.

I'm pretty sure George Lucas made 1, 2 and 3 because he only made 4, 5 and 6... nobody knew the background XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:13 pm

The 4th movie of sw (original) started off bad, they gave no introduction of wat jedi was and force, so they started more. None of the movies were bad, there was room for improvement. Making movies fit into an original series is hard. they did a great job. 7th movie georgie!plzzzzz new indiana jones was crap. kinda ruined him for me. I didnt enjoy jason bourne at all
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Jason Bourne FTW Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best movie series of all time   Best movie series of all time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best movie series of all time
Page 1 of 1