The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

fake deth hacking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VolumE
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
VolumE

fake deth hacking Empty
PostSubject: fake deth hacking   fake deth hacking Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 am

if ANYONE gets a video of myself hacking, it isnt me, its some kid from 1.5 that thinks hes cool and downpatched, and put on my tags and is trying to get me banned from ownt, but this is how it started, i was in 1.5 and i 1v1'd him and i murdered him, and when i did he got nerd rage and threatened to put on my tags and record himself hacking in 1.3 to try to get me banned, he also threatened to send packets to my computer with my IP which i wish him luck with, but anyways, if any of you higher admins find a video of me hacking, its not me, and if you dont believe me, any of you can teamview and go through my files.

-Deth

P.S. his name is Iceman/Incrypt/Ziox/ and for now Assassin
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

fake deth hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: fake deth hacking   fake deth hacking Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 am

A simple guid check of the time the video was taken will sort it out..
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

fake deth hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: fake deth hacking   fake deth hacking Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 am

some people, i mean GOD why the heck, just because you fake deth hacking 309583 killed him does not mean he has to go pycho and try to get you banned, i hate people like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fake deth hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: fake deth hacking   fake deth hacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fake deth hacking
Page 1 of 1