The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?

Go down 
+2
Bane
Crimson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Just like the title says, is there anything you're looking forward to playing?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh yes, all of the new Nintendo titles that I saw were going to be released this Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Im lookin forward to black ops like morris stated, should be good as are all CoD games, minus the two made by treyarch those are ok, although WaW single player campaign is sweet, anyways, but i think black ops is about it right now though, sadly i have to wait till early next year to get it Frown
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Odin wrote:
Im lookin forward to black ops like morris stated, should be good as are all CoD games, minus the two made by treyarch those are ok, although WaW single player campaign is sweet, anyways, but i think black ops is about it right now though, sadly i have to wait till early next year to get it Frown

Yeahh..I hated mw2..Never played WaW..Hopefully this one will be as good as mw1! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Lol why'd you hate MW2 but like Modern warfare? haha i like the story lines to both Smile..is activision making this one or is it treyarch again? do you know?
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Odin wrote:
Lol why'd you hate MW2 but like Modern warfare? haha i like the story lines to both Smile..is activision making this one or is it treyarch again? do you know?
it's not about single player here. it's about multiplayer. the single player campaigns are pretty cool, but MW1 beats MW2 at multiplayer.

Now about what game I'm looking forward to... look at my sig. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Romanian wrote:
Odin wrote:
it's not about single player here. it's about multiplayer. the single player campaigns are pretty cool, but MW1 beats MW2 at multiplayer.

Now about what game I'm looking forward to... look at my sig. Wink

Agreed. I rarely even play singleplayer.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

True, although WaW multiplayer isnt even close to modern warfare's multiplayer, ok its similar, its just a little different style then what you're used to from modern warfare, also morris, im thinkin about gettin modern warfare for my computer, should i do it? cause i prefer MW2 on my PS3
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 pm

CoD4 on computer is beast. Odin you should get it, it's awesome. Also, the game I'm looking forward to is also Black Ops. I hope its good. Also, Odin Activision makes ALL the CoD's. It's Treyarch or Infinity Ward, not Activision and Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:28 pm

i'd also like to add, that another game im looking forward to playing (even though its already out) is S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat, both of those games i want to play, i know shadow of chernobyl is out, and i believe so is call of pripyat, but they both look really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:42 pm

No, sorry, i didnt mean make it, infinity ward is the games producers on all of them, i meant publishers lol, treyarch and activision mearly publish the games, i dont like how treyarch produces the CoD games,
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 am

@Odin: There's also Clear Sky in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 am

really? never saw anything on that one, do you know if that one's out or going to be released soon?
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:49 am

It's already out. :P

Here's the steam store page link for you: http://store.steampowered.com/app/20510/
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 am

lol thanks crimson, i gotta few questions, are all the stalker games for ps3? and in what order do they go in? or does order even matter for this series?
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:35 am

As far as I know, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is only for the PC right now, but I'm not sure if they go in any particular order, I've only played Shadow of Chernobyl, but haven't beat it yet. I'm waiting to get a more powerful PC myself.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 am

Odin wrote:
True, although WaW multiplayer isnt even close to modern warfare's multiplayer, ok its similar, its just a little different style then what you're used to from modern warfare, also morris, im thinkin about gettin modern warfare for my computer, should i do it? cause i prefer MW2 on my PS3

Most deff. The multi-player is awesome! :]
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am

haha ok, unfortunately though i wont be gettin any more games this year, thanks for that info crimson, i'll be sure to look for all of them when i get back from georgia early next year
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Little late here, but, no problem. I probably should put what I'm looking forward to since I haven't yet.

I'll list the companies then games I'm looking forward to from them.

Nintendo

(DS) Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (Getting it as a late birthday gift. :P)
(DS) Okamiden (Played the original game on the PS2 and absolutely loved what they did for it.)
(DS) Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (This one's a possible maybe. I'm not sure yet.)
(DS) Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Since it feels like a Phoenix Wright game, I'm kinda looking forward to it.)
(DS) Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

(Wii) Metroid Other M
(Wii) Donkey Kong Country Returns (This is pretty explanatory for those of us who played the original 3 DKC games on the SNES)
(Wii) Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword

(3DS) Kid Icarus: Uprising
(3DS) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
(3DS) Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (Not sure why Kojima's making a "3D" version of it, when the PS2 version works quite well.)
(3DS) Resident Evil: Revelations
(3DS) Star Fox 64
(3DS) Mario Kart
(3DS) Paper Mario

Square Enix

(360) Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Really hope Square doesn't butcher this.)

Atlus

(DS) Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

Konami

(360) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
(360) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Well, that's it for now, but that's not all I want, but it works for now. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops, Medal of Honor, and Ghost Recon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?   Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any particular games coming out of this year's e3 that you're looking forward to?
Page 1 of 1