The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

I might be back sometime soon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duane
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I might be back sometime soon. Empty
PostSubject: I might be back sometime soon.   I might be back sometime soon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Well it turns out my Dad canceled all services that were in his name for the house that I live in so, now that i got everything put in my name i might actually be back on sometime eventually...
Back to top Go down
Morris (old acct)

PostSubject: Re: I might be back sometime soon.   I might be back sometime soon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Yay Smile..I'm not able to be active in game but I have missed seeing you on the forums
Back to top Go down
https://owntclan.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I might be back sometime soon.   I might be back sometime soon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 am

Ya let's hope everything works out with your family and all hope to see you soon duane!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might be back sometime soon.   I might be back sometime soon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I might be back sometime soon.
Page 1 of 1