The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Ge-Force

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ge-Force
Banned
Banned

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

I was banned from Ownt Rifles for supposable "Wall Hacking". First i wasnt, second many people know i dont hack im just really good at SD if i have to say my self, plus i play this game a long time many hours a day.
i dont wall hack so i wold liike to unbanned. But what makes me mad was that i was not confronted about it. im not trying to sound controllong or anything bui am just mad. So all im saying is many poeple know i dont wall hack and so does MORRIS
Back to top Go down
Morris (old acct)

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 pm

I was told you Were walling and you were warned and didn't stop..I do know you from SGC but I'm inclined to believe my admins over you..-Morris
Back to top Go down
https://owntclan.forumotion.net
Ge-Force
Banned
Banned

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Morris i wasnt walling in the frist place
and i wasnt confronted about it. so im sorry to say your admins aer lieing
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 pm

guess its server log time...just what i wanted to do.... Scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:28 am

I banned him, I speced him for two games, not just SD. I did not exactly confront him about it, I said something along the lines of "nice walls, but we dont allow that here" and banned him about 5 seconds later. Animal pointed it out to me and I speced. I am not one to press the ban button willy nilly but you were blatantly wall hacking im sorry, I can take one or two sketch shots a game, I used to be like that myself, but repeatedly every single shot is more than a coincidence. You knew which side of the box they would come around, exactly where their head was going to be, etc. Im sorry but I personally see no other explanation for this (and if you say headphones like everyone else...)

AfterLife
Back to top Go down
Ge-Force
Banned
Banned

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Dude seriusly i am better than most poeple in this game i play this game like 15 hours as week i dont know what you are tlking about i wasnt walling.. i knew which side pepole were going to come out of is becasue i was following most of them and after i taged them they would come back to fight its obvius. i wasnt walling... VIxen knows that Morris knows it. soo dont eeven just becasue animal was being owned by about everyone in that server doesnt mean im walling. srry to say but i could own just about everyone in Ownt.(srry morris) if it offends you.

Plus you have no prof in the first place what you see with your eyes doesnt mean crap.. what you see is diffrent from what others see. so now if your banning me for no prvable reason i am srry but that is EPICLY NOOBISH
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Actually what is epicly noobish is your behavior, you are having no respect what so ever at the moment.. meaning that if anyone was considering unbanning you, you just lost all chances. You think you are much better then you actually are, every kill you got, you got because they had no chance to react since you were leaning around the corner with your sights already on their head, so not only were you walling, but you were a fail at hiding it. Im done talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ge-Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ge-Force   Ge-Force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ge-Force
Page 1 of 1