The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Yoda having a problem with ownt member

Go down 
+6
Kellie
Crabby
Gen.YoRk
Cap'n
Rune
Yoda
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoda

Yoda having a problem with ownt member Empty
PostSubject: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Ok was playing on Ownt server as usal and i saw blaze from ownt and it was about the 3rd round in the s&d and he killed me and started T-bagging me and i asked him to stop and next round he did it again and i said plz stop i dont wanna get mad and he said shut up ur only a rct u dont make up the rules and he just ignored me and kept doing it so i left and went to another server beacause i didnt wanna get myself introuble by saying somethig mean........... so admins if u coud help me out here i woud really appricate it ty Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_biggrin Yoda having a problem with ownt member 365663 ~Yoda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:32 pm

I did warn him, obviously he didn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Thx dingo so what are u going to do with him????? because u asked him i guess before i joined and i told him 3 times today like i said ~Yoda Yoda having a problem with ownt member 365663
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:36 pm

You shouldn't worry about being T-bagged, that's been part of shooters for so long, just ignore that. But I'm with you on people not listening to lower ranks (such as Rcts) when it comes to rules. Rank doesn't matter when someone says you're breaking a rule, stop what you're doing, simple as that. If I was an admin and I saw someone say that, you'd end up with a temp ban for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 pm

yes i know it has been for a long time but i dont think it is very respectful. ya and he has been warned many times ive heard so he shoud be kicked from ownt and temp bann for a few days but im not a admin so cant do anything about it exept report it he better be luck im not an admin =) XD ~Yoda Yoda having a problem with ownt member 365663
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

The way i see it Yoda yes t-bagging has been part of the game for a long time BUT if he was told by an Admin to stop and still continued to do it than yes this is a total lack of respect for Admins and other members.And also him bringing up that you are only a RCT means nothing considering he is a RCT himself. (BowlerFreak 2010-06-21)is his joining date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Well I didn't say to stop t-bagging cause thats the minor issue here.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Yes i know lol that the t-bag thing is not really important , my point was that if an Admin asked that it stop and it continues than that is the problem .
Back to top Go down
Gen.YoRk
Gen.YoRk

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:22 pm

is blazes name spelled BLAZ3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:49 pm

some of our members dont seem to care wat an adming says . Iv seen people dissrespecting dingo a lot on the server and i got to give it to him that he is very patient with people and just ignores it but he lets people walk all over him. we should have a meeting about this.
Back to top Go down
Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm

hope u do discuss this and if u do thx and no its justed spelled blaze
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:23 am

Yoda..
Just Ignore It Dude.
Time Will Come That You
Will Get Amazing With A Rifle,
Or Whatever Gun It Is..
&& You Will Have Your Vengence. :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 pm

haha thx man i will egnore from now on and i like vengenace =) thx
Back to top Go down
Kellie
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
Kellie

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Yoda, ignore those kind of people.
I already ignore some people from the clan :/
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Hahaha crab. You the man. You've had your vengence. I can tell -_- Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Kellie wrote:
I already ignore some people from the clan :/

Like ME.. HAHAHA :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Cough*cough*cough
Back to top Go down
Kellie
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
Kellie

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 pm

vixen for one Eeek
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 am

Hehe..
I Sure Have Gotten Back
At All The Guys That Called
Me A Noob Before. ^^

Kellie Abuses Me,
She Hit Me In My Face
With Her Rifle!! >Blank
Back to top Go down
Kellie
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
Kellie

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 am

AmoLadyGaga wrote:

Kellie Abuses Me,
She Hit Me In My Face
With Her Rifle!! >Blank

This. Is. War!!
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:11 am

Kellie wrote:
AmoLadyGaga wrote:

Kellie Abuses Me,
She Hit Me In My Face
With Her Rifle!! >Blank

This. Is. War!!

D:
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm

This blaze was causing trouble while my brother was on. That kinda pisses me off seeing that he kinda just started playing again. He was blocking doors on purpose and shooting torque during bash only...all on purpose. Also kept spamming his name. (that crap makes my computer lag a lot) He was just being real immature.
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 am

Scroob..
This Command Helps Quite A Bit.

/rcon g_smite [clientnumber]
Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:53 am

Hah I don't have rcon. As soon as torque finished playing he came up to where I was sitting and asked if I was an admin lol.
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Well Hmmmm This Is Intresting.....I Would Lock This But I Wanna See Where This Goes Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoda having a problem with ownt member   Yoda having a problem with ownt member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoda having a problem with ownt member
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next