The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Please Help!!!!!

Go down 
+2
DeV
Jackson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Alright, I miss my old computer TOO much!!!! Please help me with my pc. Every time I start my pc, my screen just stays black and does nothing. And no, I didn't forget to turn it on. Also, when I start my pc up, my fan goes crazy and sounds like its gonna start a huge fire. My biggest problem of all. I have a serious condition of the Blue Screen of Death every time I start my pc. I tried safe mode, debugging mode, and all the other modes possible. First, I need to fix my screen...then my fan...then my Blue Screen of Death. BTW, the screen works for other computers, just not the one that's broken right now. PLEASE!!!! I frickin miss my old pc with my ATI Radeon HD 4350 graphics card!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are some scores that I had on my old pc:
Please Help!!!!! 7219

Another:
Please Help!!!!! 7120g
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:51 pm

I have no idea what the "blue screen of death" is since ive never encountered it before, but as like i said on xfire, most likely your video card fried since i had that happen once before, so you need a new video card, as for your fan sounding like it will explode, thats not really a bad thing, just keep it in a cool room, elevated off the floor, or you could buy a second fan to help the original fan out, but you dont have to
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 pm

BSOD:
Please Help!!!!! BSOD_2

Ps Did You Hit It Hard, That Usually Works For Me..
Back to top Go down
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 pm

jackson. did u even look at the links i sent you Please Help!!!!! Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Yes I did Shot. None worked...sadly...and Stronger I can't even see my screen, it just goes black when i turn it on...
Back to top Go down
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm

just google search your problem! exactly how it is. thats how i fix ALL of my problems
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Try reinstalling your sound card.
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm

I Was Just Showing What A Blue Scrren Of Death Was ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Lastshot I googled it many times...none of them were the same problem as mine...
Back to top Go down
vcodslayer
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 pm

"Blue screen of death" is an emergency shutdown function that may be activated when core temperature is too high. There are one or more temperature sensors throughout your case. Your fan is running at maximum power, possibly due to a faulty driver, which is causing overheating which is causing "blue screen of death."

I suggest opening your case and blowing the dust off everything inside making it as clean as possible. Do NOT use liquid. Some brushes work. Dust prevents cooling which causes overheating.

If that does not work then use system restore to repair the drivers. NOTE: This will delete personal information on your hard disc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vcodslayer
Sponsored content

Please Help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!!!!!   Please Help!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Technology/Gaming-
Jump to: