The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

CoD error report problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
happy

CoD error report problem Empty
PostSubject: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi, every time I load cod, an Error Report Message pops up:CoDMP.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I tried restarting my computer but it still doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Duracell
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Duracell

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Well I'm afraid that that problem can't be fixed by simply restarting your computer. You see, once that message pops up, it creates a unique surge of power that goes from your PC, to your outlet in your wall, and eventually to your main circuit breaker for your house. This problem can easily be fixed by turning off the power to your home for 1-2 days, depending on how long its been since the error popped up, or how many times it popped up. But DO NOT leave the power off to your house for more than 49 hours, or your power company will shut tye power off for good. Then you will have a to file a complaint against the power company to your local court house, and they will summon a representative from the electric company to come and state a case against you, argueing why they turned it off. This will take anywhere from 2-4 weeks(Note: All this time you will be without power). And in most cases the judge will side with the power company, which will leave you powerless for forever until you move to a different city with a different power company.
Back to top Go down
Duracell
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Duracell

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Im just kidding, dont do any of that. And i havent a clue whats wrong. Have you tried deleting your server cache? If not, try that and it may work, but idk.
Back to top Go down
happy
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
happy

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

o.o that was scary affraid I haven't tried deleting my server cache, how do I delete it o.o I'm a noob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:08 am

Lol dura I fell for that and thats not even what I did to fix my problem Lick

Ok. First go to my computer and get intoo the hard drive. (I think it's named local disc c.). Then go to program files. Then DELETE the entire cod folder. Then uninstall cod and reinstall it.
I think then you're all set and should be ready to go. Smile
Good luck
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 am

if that dont work, just hit it w\ a hammer, at least it will make u feel better about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:51 am

haha dirty Big Grin
Back to top Go down
happy
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
happy

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm

elitesniper has the cod disc so, I'm gonna have to burrow it again -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:56 pm

lol ok. Well I hope it all works good for you
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:08 pm

this is very very very easy to fix u bunch of noobs...
step 1)
go to c:/program files/call of duty game of the year/
step 2)
in the CoD Goty find the file servercache.dat and delete it. close the window and start cod.. do not run in safe mode...
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Well... I appologize from the bottom of my heart for trying to help him?..
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:20 pm

haha no any and all help is always helpful Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
happy
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
happy

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 pm

It works!!! Big Grin thanks everyone, especially vixen.
Back to top Go down
Duracell
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Duracell

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 am

????? what about me?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
happy
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
happy

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

and you to, but you didn't show me how to delete server cache....
Back to top Go down
Duracell
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Duracell

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:33 pm

lol i just showed you what would happen if you left your power off for more than 49 hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
happy
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
Staff Sergeant - 1.3
happy

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am

I would never do that, even if it works....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD error report problem   CoD error report problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD error report problem
Page 1 of 1