The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

unban pls

Go down 
+5
Vixen
Animal
Cap'n
Jackson
Ghost2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:42 pm

COD1 was released on October 29, 2003. I have been playing it for like 6 and, so have a lot of the ''ownt nubs'' as you call them, three years is not a lot here Big Grin
Stupid noob
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Hahaha, that's funny Smile)
Back to top Go down

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:43 pm

ill try to pm crabby or afterlife about the demo, taht way i dont have to talk about it publicly

to the veterans-
heres one thing that puzzles me... you guys say you are all veterans in this game, but ive been playing for 4 months and still spank you unban pls - Page 2 355944 unban pls - Page 2 512317 jk jk unban pls - Page 2 942528
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Haha, uh huh
Back to top Go down

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 pm

I just plain suck at the game, but idc
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm

dingo, you can be good when you really want. i mean not like divine or crabby good, but good all in the same Smile
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Pap, its because alot of us just play for fun, we dont have to be the best at a 7 year old game to prove something, if you could have seen how I used to play back in my "good days" you would not have believed it possible, just ask Scrooby Wink

Also ghost, you are calling us "nubs" and asking how to play a demo? I would say that is a little contradictory if you think we are nubs, yet know more about this game than you. Another hint, dont insult us while asking a favor of us, such as unbanning a hacker, it greatly decreases your odds.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:05 pm

AfterLife wrote:
Pap, its because alot of us just play for fun, we dont have to be the best at a 7 year old game to prove something, if you could have seen how I used to play back in my "good days" you would not have believed it possible, just ask Scrooby Wink

Also ghost, you are calling us "nubs" and asking how to play a demo? I would say that is a little contradictory if you think we are nubs, yet know more about this game than you. Another hint, dont insult us while asking a favor of us, such as unbanning a hacker, it greatly decreases your odds.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 pm

I find it funny that in his first post he says it was his first day and then posts later that he has played for 3 years lol unban pls - Page 2 838301
Back to top Go down

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm

he use to play on 1.1 it was his first day on 1.3 i guess..
Back to top Go down

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

welllllll afterlife... incase u missed the part in my post where i said "jk, jk" ill just re post that i was just ball busting, friendly joking around... guess u missed it
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Mario wrote:
he use to play on 1.1 it was his first day on 1.3 i guess..

if he had previously been baned from the server, it is not his first time on 1.3 either Smile
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Sorry if you mistook my tone Pap, that was all good natured... Wink
Back to top Go down

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Bottom line is: Ghost your not gonna get unbanned. Papa, if your on our forums enter the chatbox adn one of our members can help with the demo, or ask one of your members.
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:47 pm

I Miss All The Old 1.3 Players. :[
Especially My Old Technique That
Took Me 6 Months Of Getting The Hold Of..
Ugh..
Should Of Never Taken Those Pauses After AM Died,
Went Back To Nub Status.
....I Miss My Old Ratios. unban pls - Page 2 382452

Anyone Know Why Xfire Removed That Stat?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm

i saw the demo dingo, i dont have an issue with it anymore i just wanted to maybe talk to the guys about it.
Back to top Go down

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 am

This is a good thing Pap, I was afraid when I logged in there that a fight might have erupted.. It seems to be the only way things in here get up to 3 pages.. unban pls - Page 2 8558

Unforently anyone that submits a un-ban request.. Might have a hard time making it Frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pls   unban pls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban pls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2