The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

for real this time

Go down 
+17
AfterLife
Cangry
Last Shot
Vixen
The_Nightmare
Duck
dragon
Disaster
Crabby
Strong
Jackson
Morris
Chuck Norris
NV
Animal
Bane
Divine
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 am

ya guys its been fun and i feel that my call of duty 1 career is coming to an end. i think im gunna kick it with evil in 1.3 and ac in 1.5. i dont have much against most of you. there were a few that brushed me the wrong way on the wrong day. you know who you were. yes there were so many that i liked but the amount of them that i didnt like annoys me. i dont plan on coming back. i wish i could have gotten to know some of you better than i did. my philosophy is that i still got most of you in devs clan on 1.5 which is good. i plan on seeing you guys in game plenty until i decide im done. death to dingo

beater f67

Ownt|Maj|DiVine* is out.
Back to top Go down

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:00 am

What?! lil scroob stay for real this time 382452

Who did this?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:25 am

This hit me like a bus, Scroob...

for real this time 382452 for real this time 382452 for real this time 382452 for real this time 580836
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm

We are going to have a long chat about this and you know it. Get on xfire sometime,seriously.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 pm

dingo wrote:
We are going to have a long chat about this and you know it. Get on xfire sometime,seriously.

ditto.. all tho i knew this might me coming... come on man... sad aminal for real this time 382452 for real this time 382452for real this time 382452 for real this time 382452 for real this time 382452 for real this time 382452 for real this time 382452 for real this time 668351 for real this time 668351 for real this time 668351 for real this time 628871 for real this time 291712 for real this time 382452 for real this time 263632 for real this time 263632
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Sorry to see you go dude, best of luck to you in the future, stop by and say hi to me every now and again for as long as you decide to stay on the COD 1 scene. for real this time 232377
Back to top Go down
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 pm

See man man miss ya
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Man...This hurts...
I don't even know what to say, so I'll just save it for later.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Good luck Divine! Sad to see you go, who's gonna help us scrim now? You're one of our best Frown
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm

It makes me mad because he doesn't make any sense...

He says his CoD Career - <--- LOL. - is ending, but he's going to do the exact some thing, stay in 2 clans, just a different one in 1.3...
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Lol I didn't even notice that. So, he's just leaving, not with his CoD Career then Frown
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

:[ :[ :[ Dislike
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

No what I mean is that my days of playing cod are winding down. It's not as fun anymore. I want to end it in evil or clanless.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Divine wrote:
No what I mean is that my days of playing cod are winding down. It's not as fun anymore. I want to end it in evil or clanless.

ughh

as long as you stay in one of my clans i will be somewhat happy... if you leave AC now i will freaking kill you >.< Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Scroob. for real this time 8558
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Lmao Animal
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm

ill miss you divine <3 bro k.i.t
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:21 pm

AmoLadyGaga wrote:
Scroob. for real this time 8558

I knoww.
I don't know why he'd go to Evil..Most of those guys are complete buttholes about their skill..Like Bk..Man he was being a jackdonkey the other day..Almost banned him!
Oh well. At least I'll still see my Div <3..No Homo >_<
Back to top Go down

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:56 pm

aw D Frown ima miss u like a child leaves their mother for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Disaster
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Disaster

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Aw, stay, please? for real this time 8558 Don't leave, I can't be the only clear cut Packer fan here for real this time 382136
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Morris ik what you mean. You know me. I don't usually brag about skill vs other players. Strong what does k.i.t mean lol? I kinda left this small detail out. As most of you know I hate most extreme. I want to screw them up real bad though. Idk about the rest of you guys but ive never won a scrim since I came back. I know ownt could beat extreme anyday with the right members on but when they are on they either don't want to scrim or they have other things to do. I think extreme is catching up to evil in skill so I'm gunna help them out hopefully.
The last thing I want is extreme at the top of the food chain
lmao disaster don't act like I'll never see you again. Well discuss packers when the season starts. Ohh good knews seeing we are talking packers. I am going to the packers vs Dallas game for my b day(nov 6). That game is on the seventh though lol
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

keep in touch :]
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Divine wrote:
Morris ik what you mean. You know me. I don't usually brag about skill vs other players. Strong what does k.i.t mean lol? I kinda left this small detail out. As most of you know I hate most extreme. I want to screw them up real bad though. Idk about the rest of you guys but ive never won a scrim since I came back. I know ownt could beat extreme anyday with the right members on but when they are on they either don't want to scrim or they have other things to do. I think extreme is catching up to evil in skill so I'm gunna help them out hopefully.
The last thing I want is extreme at the top of the food chain
lmao disaster don't act like I'll never see you again. Well discuss packers when the season starts. Ohh good knews seeing we are talking packers. I am going to the packers vs Dallas game for my b day(nov 6). That game is on the seventh though lol

So all this is, is about being better than eXtreme? for real this time 625102
Back to top Go down
dragon
Banned
Banned

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm

i have not been on this clan long but he was one of my few ppl i got to know a little beter since i live in the same state Big Grin but im gona miss u Cry s49 hope u have fun in evil Twisted lol LOL! noob thread
Back to top Go down
Duck
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
Duck

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Hey divine:D You are cool and you're one of the people I like in ownt. I love alot of people, NV,dark,morris, mr.bacon, azim, ALOT that i cant remember right now. Girls Big Grin but ill miss you Big Grin even tho i have been in the clan for like 5 days Frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: for real this time   for real this time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for real this time
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next