The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Avenged Sevenfold

Go down 
+3
NV
AfterLife
DeV
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 am

So yeah, im sure a lot of you know who Avenged Sevenfold is Smile

i love their new album, and the songs scream, critical acclaim and afterlife Smile..afterlife is truely an amazing song Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpy2K27PKU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

I have floor tickets to see them live with Disturbed in August. I've already seen them live once last year, it was a very good concert, they used to be my favorite band, but IMO they have gotten far too mainstream and I am afraid to see what this new album will bring Eeek Personally I liked Waking the Fallen the best as a whole, although City of Evil and their self titled album have a few decent songs on them, more so on City of Evil. But if Nightmare is anything like Diamonds in the Rough, its gonna suck and I don't want that to happen :/ lol. Thats my two cents
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:59 am

lol, yeah, and i think part of it has to do with the death rev Frown RIP too, but i like the city of evi album, never heard any of their others though
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Dak I'm so jealous of you. Getting tickets to both A7x and Disturbed you can tell I like Disturbed by my sig lol. Love them both, great bands. I agree Dev, Afterlife is a great song, I also like Almost Easy.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm

haha yeah, thats a goodone too Smile, and i lvoe disturebed as well Big Grin, i got all their albums Big Grin
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Ewwwww Almost Easy is probably one of the worst songs EVER, it is soooooo repetitive, I can not stand it lol. AfterLife is pretty good (hence my name) Although the best song ever written by them is Unholy Confessions, when I saw them live last year, it was one of their last songs and it was AMAZING, Second Heartbeat, Remenissions, Chapter Four, all of them are very good.

And yea NV, my friends mom got me sold out floor tickets ^^ the concert is the day befire i leave for college. Although I'm a little scared for Disturbed, their new single Another Way to Die is very annoying to me and I do not like it what so ever lol (look at the lyrics)
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:56 pm

lol dak, for some reason i didnt take much of a liking to unholy confession although chapter 4 is good Smile and im about to listen to second heart beat hahah
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm

AfterLife wrote:
Although the best song ever written by them is Unholy Confessions

LIES! Best Song Written Was "Darkness Surrounding", Even The Tune Is Godly.

+ Sounding The Seventh Trumphet
[ My Personal Fav, Godly Album. ]

+ Waking The Fallen
[ Pretty Good. I Love Unholy Confessions, && Won't See You Tonight Pt.1 ]

+ City of Evil
[ Was Ok, But None Of The Screaming That I Loved. But I Liked Most Of The Album. ]

- All New Stuff In My View Is Horrible, I HATE It.
I Used To Be A HUGE A7X Fan But They've Just Strayed To Much
To Another Direction, && I'm Not Liking The Results.
I Loved Them More When They're Were Underground,
When They First Appeared On The Warped Tour, Unique.
I Still Love Synyster Gates, Godly Guitar Player. :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Crabby I LOOOOOOVE YOU, you basically just describedall my feelings toward A7X Avenged Sevenfold 668351 Although, personally I liked Waking the Fallen more than Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, mainly because Sounding the Seventh Trumpet sounded a little too unrefined for my taste, although Darkness Surrounding is an amazing song, I still like Unholy Confessions better. Also, Wont See You Tonight Pt2 was a little better than pt1 to me, although both are good Smile To sum it up, they are going faaar too mainstream and need to go back to their roots Big Grin

Oh yea Syn @ beast Avenged Sevenfold 668351
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 am

Dak I agree with you on Another Way to Die. I don't care for that one either, it's just an environmentalist propoganda piece. Listened to it once, that's all, and for me to only listen to a Disturbed song once means that I must not like it lol.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 am

So i listened to another way to die by disturbed, and its different thats for sure, but i kinda liked it Big Grin lol, then again, more than half the songs i listen to i like :P
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 pm

AfterLife wrote:
Crabby I LOOOOOOVE YOU, you basically just describedall my feelings toward A7X Avenged Sevenfold 668351 Although, personally I liked Waking the Fallen more than Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, mainly because Sounding the Seventh Trumpet sounded a little too unrefined for my taste, although Darkness Surrounding is an amazing song, I still like Unholy Confessions better. Also, Wont See You Tonight Pt2 was a little better than pt1 to me, although both are good Smile To sum it up, they are going faaar too mainstream and need to go back to their roots Big Grin

Oh yea Syn @ beast Avenged Sevenfold 668351
OMG
I feel the same way as both of u!
Avenged Sevenfold was cool wen there best song was seize the day, but not they just suck, fallen to the mainstream =/
reminds me of norma jean, they suck now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm

OMG!! Ol' Norma Jean!!
I Love Bless The Martyr, Kiss The Child!
Amazing Cd. :]
Haven't Really Heard Anything
From Them Since Their Old Singer Left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:24 pm

ehh nota big a7x fan, but my fav song in M.I.A
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:33 pm

AmoLadyGaga wrote:
OMG!! Ol' Norma Jean!!
I Love Bless The Martyr, Kiss The Child!
Amazing Cd. :]
Haven't Really Heard Anything
From Them Since Their Old Singer Left.
I kinda stopped listening to them also, since they dont really make that much good music anymore
But there new albumm that came out tuesday is actually kinda good, its just Norma Jean doesnt stand for anything now, they just sing about random crap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
execution
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
execution

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Avenged sevenfold's new cd nightmare is freaking awesome!!! Nightmare and welcome to the family are my favs!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenged Sevenfold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Reviews ::    :: Music-
Jump to: