The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

This Close From Leaving

Go down 
+5
PainCakes
Vixen
America
DeV
bowlerfreak
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bowlerfreak
Private First Class - 1.3
bowlerfreak

This Close From Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:25 pm

I am gettin sick and tired of ppl not giving me respect when i dont do anything at all and i dont get respect so i tried glitching and i still dont get respect i tried runscope i still dont get any dang respect this is getting on my nerves and the only reason tht i dont get respect is b/c tht every single person in this clan hates so if i die yal will laugh ur dang guts out until u die then i will laugh so im almost about to leave ownt so i will decide in 2 days

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Um hello!!!!!!!! If any admins catch this guy glitching on the server, ban him. He was warned by Cwain once then I smited him by request of Cwain, then I kicked him three times. And then he comes into spec adn starts giving me crap. Dude respect by glitching? that completely makes sense.

Go ahead and leave, go join a clan where you will be ''respected'' by glitching -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:30 pm

umm..ok then..gl blaze...thats not the best way to get respect
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
America
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
America

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:30 pm

....soo when u gonna die? i havent laughed in weeks... This Close From Leaving  667203
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Umm sorry, But if your looking for respect by glitching...

}CQC{ Clan This Close From Leaving  972407 Way!

Have a good life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

ahaha, true true. From now on the CQC clan shall be known as: That clan
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

No offense, but, DUH DUH DUHH, you don't glitch in a clan that says "no glitching or prepare to get in trouble" to get respect.

This Close From Leaving  715452
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 pm

blaze that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard... really man... really... if you think that is how you earn respect then do us all a favor and go... and next time read the freaking forum you noob... how many times did we say crap about "DO NOT ACCUSE PEOPLE ON THE SERVER" and yet that is all you seem to want to do.. breaking rules and being a general Censored!! is not the way to make friends so i say have fun in cqc ya noob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 pm

PainCakes wrote:
No offense[/img]

That part was not necessary
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Blaze, if you want to leave then just say the word and I will move this thread for you to the discharged players section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm

i just can not get over this...

i mean really... REALLY .. .did you think you would get freaking respect BY BREAKING THE RULES

jeezocrimeny
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm

I agree with all of you about getting respect from glitching is wrong and the way he said it was wrong, but you guys do need to calm down. Most of you guys have been calling him names and making fun of him and that is not right, and this is also not a good way to solve the problem. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
bowlerfreak
bowlerfreak

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:52 pm

i try everything to gain respect and i dont get it at all
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 pm

bowlerfreak wrote:
i try everything to gain respect and i dont get it at all

You shouldn't break the server rules to gain respect though.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Dark wrote:
I agree with all of you about getting respect from glitching is wrong and the way he said it was wrong, but you guys do need to calm down. Most of you guys have been calling him names and making fun of him and that is not right, and this is also not a good way to solve the problem. Just saying...

This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338 This Close From Leaving  167338
that is a load of crap lol... he comes on the forum Censored!! that we don't give him respect... then he glitches to get more respect.. that is just stupid.. and you want us to calm down... w/e
Back to top Go down
bowlerfreak
bowlerfreak

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:55 pm

well i tried every other thing wht should i even try to get respect
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Some Of The Easiest Things You Can Do To Get Respect

1. Don't Glitch
2. Don't Bad Mouth People
3. Don't RunScope
4. Don't Expect Respect, Earn It

So it is basically, follow the rules
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

No need to be mean though.

And sorry about that Ani, I don't want a start to fight This Close From Leaving  8558
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

bowlerfreak wrote:
well i tried every other thing wht should i even try to get respect

respect can not be gained overnight.. it takes awhile of being a good person and not trying to do stuff for that sole purpose.. if you would just play, not accuse people every 5 minutes of hacking, and just quiet down on the server you would get more respect.. but you can not earn it over this garbage..
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

LOL! I actually laughed at the part where he said "I tried glitching to get respect and I still don't get respect."

LMAO! This Close From Leaving  667203

He breaks the rules, doesn't follow direct orders, (Don't accuse players on the server), actually supported CQC recruiting on other servers...

And doesn't realize why he isn't "respected".

I'm going to pee myself again.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
bowlerfreak
bowlerfreak

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm

paincake i hav done all of tht and i didnt get any respect even whn i joined
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 pm

It takes time to gain respect like Animal said.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

bowlerfreak wrote:
paincake i hav done all of tht and i didnt get any respect even whn i joined

Why does it matter so much anyways? I didn't come here for respect, I came to have fun, and what you're doing isn't helping your cause.. Just play, keep your fingers on WASD and off of any other keys.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Might I add that divine caught him doing the nade and pistol glitch on tdi, even after he told him to stop.Divine, Coincidence I think not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Close From Leaving    This Close From Leaving  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Close From Leaving
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next