The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

how do you post screen shots here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cpt. Jake

how do you post screen shots here  Empty
PostSubject: how do you post screen shots here    how do you post screen shots here  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I know this might sound crazy but i do not know how to post screen shots here on this website. If anyone could tell me the answer i would be greatful. how do you post screen shots here  676783
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do you post screen shots here    how do you post screen shots here  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm

how do you post screen shots here  Upload11

Basically pressed that button, upload the picture you want. and then click host it,
finally: copy and past the type you want, example if you only want the link you copy and past the link one, or if you want to show it, do the image one.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: how do you post screen shots here    how do you post screen shots here  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 pm

I think he means screenshots of in-game and POST it on the website Azim lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do you post screen shots here    how do you post screen shots here  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 pm

well yea, in-game ss are in your cod-main-ss folder, just upload them. idk i need coffee!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you post screen shots here    how do you post screen shots here  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you post screen shots here
Page 1 of 1