The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

from papalone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm

so it takes a lot of swallowing of the pride to do this, so anyone who knows where im coming from i hope u can respect that. as you know i had a little bumpy patch with ownt a little while back but made amends with that, and everything was ok, and we got along fine. i even stopped commenting on the political section. but much like vixen, lots of things in RL have been going on which i suppose have swayed my attitude to the "i could care les" attitude. i am not sorry for standing up for godzilla, he is a legit dude, but everything extra that may have been un necessary, im sorry for. i just was sitting and thinking.. and just realized that things may have gotten to far and maybe i started to antagonize to try to get some of my own frustrations out. im not expectiing anyone to just forgive or forget, but i will feel better just letting you guys know why, and that im saying sorry (and believe me thats not easy for me lol).. to all of the friends i have in this clan, i hope i didnt upset you to the point where u changed ur opinion on me. so i just figured it'd be best to just not come on to the website until my attitude is optomistic again. once again my beezy <3
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 pm

I am sorry, I do not accept. J/K you know me, I don't dislike ya <3 Big Grin
Back to top Go down

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 pm

thanks for coming and posting this pap.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 pm

I know what you mean papi about real life stuff.. But I have done my darn-est not to let it leak into my internet life I have succeeded for the most part.

I can personally say this my reserve is shot, you where about 2 posts shy of a ban. Also you could ask almost any of my admins I almost snapped last night but I managed to keep my cool.. (Much to a certain officers disappointment).

I will accept the apology this time.. Unfortunately this is getting old,
I make no guarantees on there being a next time.

I don't want bad chi amongst the 1.3 clans.
But then again if war is provoked, then war will be declared.

Have a wonderful evening,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:29 pm

i dont really quite know how to respond to this. i feel taht whatever i say to u vix it will just piss you off, so ill just not say anything.

but perhaps i can ask you this... can you pm me with what got you so ticked?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Sure I can PM you,
As for getting me pissed It takes a lot and im in a good mood right now..

As I said I forgive you I am not one for holding grudges.
I apologize for the tactlessness of my post.
But I was trying to relay straight and to the point that this has to come to a head one way or another Smile

Hope you understand,
As it stands right now no further action is being taken Smile

Have a good evening,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Can we get an "applause" smiley? Smile
Back to top Go down
Me...Lazy
Me...Lazy

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 am

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???lol???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

from papalone Empty
PostSubject: Re: from papalone   from papalone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from papalone
Page 1 of 1