The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Earlier This Morning

Go down 
+5
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
Vixen
Crabby
Morris
The_Nightmare
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Earlier This Morning Empty
PostSubject: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 am

Well, when most people smoke pot they go on a prophetic and deep thinking binge. Well I achieved such status without smoking anything. And I've realized that my mind has been plagued with worries and sorrows for the poor, unfortunate ignorant asses that call themselves the population of 1.3...

My question is this..... What happened? I don't mean the lack of people playing it, but the quality of the players. They went from "Happy Go Lucky" to "GoA's and Leaders." I remember a time back in the wee beginnings of 1.3 when people populated all the servers and were always "Hey What's up!" and happy all the time. What went wrong? If someone could assist me in answering this long thought out question. That'd be great...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:27 pm

well to be honest i wasnt here back then, but this place is like a community where everyone knows everyone. and when you see someone everyday, sometimes your differences show, and people start to argue and fight which sparks a feud among 5-10 people and all of the sudden its a mad house.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm still the same person..
I mostly get along with everyone..With a few exceptions. I'm always talking to someone in game.
IMO, of course there are some sour grapes, but overall, we get along pretty well. And we should..1.3 isn't gonna be around forever..Let's take advantage of it's existence and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 pm

That I Know Of Nightmare
There Has Always Been Feuds.
I Remember AM Had Banned
All 31st, All PoW.
As Well I Remember A Lot Of People
Hated On SoC Because Of Their Strict Rules.
As Well Their Was Always Those
Doushe Bag Players That Never Played By The Rules,
Or At That Knew Them & Broke Them.
Things Havent Changed A Lot.
The Only Reason You Notice It More
Is Cause 1.3 Has Gotten Smaller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Crabz is right, theres what maybe less than 200 people that play 1.3 now,
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Look at it this way to nightmare.. When we started we where all younger.. Now we are older and not understanding the obnoxious younger generation.. HAHA

They probably said the same thing about us Lick Back then!
And this leads to sadness and discord..
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Sorry I'm no help, I'm still a noob here Smile
Back to top Go down
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
{PZG}Gen.Hannover

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 am

lolz, I was away from CoD playing for many years and when came back I did notice how things had changed. I thought it was just me, but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
http://pzgclan.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 am

Some of us have been playing this since the day 31st Squad got started (or pretty close to). I remember the servers being full all the time, I remember the clan wars that went on. As the years went by the population started moving onto other games, one of those being CoD2, then eventually CoD4. That is one reason the population got a little smaller. People move onto new games, some days I wish we'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 am

Yes I remember those days Rune. If any of you veterans remember a server called "Plutonium Servers" Then you remember how fun it was and how it was always full
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am

I don't think I've changed much except the fact that I don't hate Vic anymore lmao...we used to always get angry at each other on the SGC Rifles server. I do agree though, a lot of the people now are all in a bad mood, causing fights, getting angry, etc. I have changed a lot over the past few months...because of this clan. I'm not going to list the reasons, because there are too many. But I do agree, 1.3 is changing, especially the population.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:18 am

The_Nightmare wrote:
Yes I remember those days Rune. If any of you veterans remember a server called "Plutonium Servers" Then you remember how fun it was and how it was always full
Ah yes Plutonium, those were some good servers, the best really, they were the VCoD of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm

I Know I've Gone Through A Drastic Change, I Used To Think "I Wish I Had Rcon Soooo Bad" Now I've Matured And Its Like "Ehh I Have It"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Strong"x"J" wrote:
I Know I've Gone Through A Drastic Change, I Used To Think "I Wish I Had Rcon Soooo Bad" Now I've Matured And Its Like "Ehh I Have It"

Haha Strong
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Lol i used to think "rcon would be cool", but then when I got it I thought "I don't want this anymore". My years as 82nd admin were... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Lmao Tom you WOULD want it...if hackers play what would you do without it?
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Let someone else deal with it lol.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Lol that would be some great Gen there xD
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I know right?
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Rune wrote:
The_Nightmare wrote:
Ah yes Plutonium, those were some good servers, the best really, they were the VCoD of yesterday.

Yessir. Those were the glory days. Oh how I wish I could recapture them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earlier This Morning   Earlier This Morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earlier This Morning
Page 1 of 1