The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Taking a lil break

Go down 
+2
Romanian
NV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been on the servers in about 4 days now. Last week I left my girlfriend, and although I know it's in my best interest going forward with my life to do so, it was still very hard, so the last few days have been difficult for me.

Here's the other reason I won't be on 1.3 for awhile. A friend of mine just let me borrow his pc copy of Modern Warfare, so the last few days I've been playing that alot. We hope to be able to do some multi together on it, but since we're on the same cd key it's not working so far lol. (Vix or someone else in the clan, I've heard some ppl have key generators, could someone get me a different cd key for Modern Warfare?) Taking a lil break 99724 If someone could do that i'd appreciate it Taking a lil break 232377

I will be back to 1.3 in the next few weeks, and I'll try to post on the forums every few days at least as well.

~NV~
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 pm

aw nv dude, <3
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 pm

No wonder you're barely on the servers lol...
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm

aero <3 don't worry bro, I'll be back soon, especially if I get notice of a scrim that I can take part in lol.

Yes dark, that's why, but like I said, I'll be back, just taking some time to heal, and to have some fun with Modern Warfare.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Haha alright NV
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Sorry to hear about the break up Frown We shall see you when you return! It's not easy, I know this personally...
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 pm

sorry to hear you and the g.f broke up, i hope u cheer up soon man. take care
Back to top Go down

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 pm

sucks man ill see you when u return Frown
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 am

Thanks Vix, it is hard, very hard. Would you or someone you know have an extra cd key for Modern Warfare by any chance Taking a lil break 68283 I know you've got some cd keys laying around lol, just not sure for what games. If you could get me one I'd greatly appreciate it. Right now I'm having to coordinate with a couple friends of mine when which one of us can play lol.

Thanks Paps, I'm already doing a good deal better Taking a lil break 232377 You take care too bro, I'll see you when I get back in a few weeks.

I won't be gone too long Hell, thanks bro, keep Dark in line for me lol Taking a lil break 942528
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 am

all mine are for cod1 and Mohaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 pm

ah ok thanks anyway Vix. Taking a lil break 232377

If there's anyone around that knows where I could get a different key, or could generate one for me please let me know. Taking a lil break 576576
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Google xD, just gotta be careful you don't dl a virus lol
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:21 pm

lol yeah Dak, I've thought about that, but the possibility of dl'ing a virus has kept me from doing it. I've had too many viruses Taking a lil break 772460 with my comps before, I don't want to keep going through that. I'll figure out something lol. If anyone knows someone with a cd key generator I'd appreciate letting me know so I could talk to them lol Taking a lil break 232377
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a lil break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a lil break   Taking a lil break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a lil break
Page 1 of 1