The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Zombie Mod Beta test!

Go down 
+15
Pschuda
DaXTeR
Nic
Crabby
theripper889
Bane
Animal
Marine Sniper
MAXMAN
Tom
Doberman
Jackson
AfterLife
VolumE
Vixen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pschuda
Private First Class
Private First Class

Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 am

the set optimal settings box will not make you run in safe mode, you only run in safe mode if:

-You hard crash out of game (restarting game will prompt you with a "Run in Safe Mode?" pop up box)

-Manually do it. I thought there was an icon but i looked in my cod folder and don't see it.

The set optimal settings is really pointless, i've pressed both yes and no and neither have done anything different.

I HAVE gotten UNLOCALIZED before, and not only on zombies, it doesn't affect gameplay just really annoying.

**P.S. Nice artwork for the mod Romanian**
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 am

Yeah, I sit in a rolling chair, and I get bored sometimes and spin, and it hits the power button. Blush

also, I just turn it all off with a power switch.. But yeah, it does it randomly to me. Just wondering if it was at my fault, or something wrong with cod
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 am

i cant wait til august 2nd :]
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 am

PainCakes wrote:
Yeah, I sit in a rolling chair, and I get bored sometimes and spin, and it hits the power button. Blush

also, I just turn it all off with a power switch.. But yeah, it does it randomly to me. Just wondering if it was at my fault, or something wrong with cod

Haha, Thats nice.

Try backing away from the power switch when you spin around in your spinny chair.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 am

Don't worry. I now only do it occasionally.

Back to the reason of this thread at hand, I love the music with the game. It matches it perfectly( to me, at least).

(shoot me again, I ain't dead yet)
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 am

Lol, Okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 am

LOL yes I was looking over the mod the other day Smile

It did come out nice!

I restrained Kyle from adding all Enya/ folkearth/ celtic thunder/ elo and gaelic storm.. HAHA J/k

Smile
Back to top Go down
Pschuda
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 am

PainCakes wrote:
Don't worry. I now only do it occasionally.

Back to the reason of this thread at hand, I love the music with the game. It matches it perfectly( to me, at least).

(shoot me again, I ain't dead yet)

Metallica ftw. I think that song might actually have been my idea lol. Please tell me it still says "Head Shoot" when you het a head shot on zombie and it wasn't switched to "Head Shot"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 am

Yes it still says head shoot i belive
and that is still the beta mod while we find all the bugs..
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 pm

And alot of the rest of the songs are by Clutch, in case any of you were wondering...
Back to top Go down
theripper889
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
theripper889

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 am

Ok, so got the zombie mod kind of working but now it says i dont have a famethrower wepon file for it... where cna i download this file? Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 580836
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:43 am

Vixen, theres a glitch on the maps where you can jump off of buildings, it takes your HP straight to 0 but still alive with infinite health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod Beta test!   Zombie Mod Beta test! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Mod Beta test!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4