The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

PAPA leaving yallz forums

Go down 
+6
Nic
Romanian
Networkz.inc
Morris
Angel 933
Vixen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PAPA leaving yallz forums Empty
PostSubject: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 am

this will be the last time i visit your guys' forums. so feel free to talk all the trash you want. the only reason i stuck around this long is to view your discharged section and ban appeal section. but you guys just have got it out for every post that i make, so theirs no point in even saying anything because it will made out to be negative anyway. peace

p.s. i feel bad for all you haters who used to stalk my posts. what will you guys do now?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 am

I'm sure they will find someone else to stalk Papi..
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Angel 933
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Angel 933

Artist :D

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 am

Awesome Face party
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 am

Angel 933 wrote:
Awesome Face party

Need more balloons Angel!
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty PAPA leaving yallz forums 936877partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

There That's more like it lots of pretty colors Smile

Anyways Best of luck to you Pap Smile See you around the servers and stuff..

Last edited by Vixen on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:26 am

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 am

Vixen wrote:
ha. im probley next...
Seems like haters come with every new clan?
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 am

I like Papa. I honestly don't see why there are so many people that hate him.

It started with the recruiting on our servers, Papa said he did all he could to stop it, but he's not the only one there who gives orders. He's been behaving on the servers.

Then a certain person got pissed at him in the Politics section and made an... undignified action.

Gah... Too much drama these days. People can't shut the Censored!! up and have fun. It's a freakin' game.

Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Angel 933
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Angel 933

Artist :D

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 am

Vixen wrote:
Angel 933 wrote:
Awesome Face party

Need more balloons Angel!
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty PAPA leaving yallz forums 936877partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

There That's more like it lots of pretty colors Smile

Anyways Best of luck to you Pap Smile See you around the servers and stuff..
Riiight, thanks helping me with that Vix. ;]
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 am

Join our new clan the N00blets if your in a previous clan come join us and go hate on your old clan. o.O
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:49 am

Romanian wrote:

It started with the recruiting on our servers, Papa said he did all he could to stop it, but he's not the only one there who gives orders. He's been behaving on the servers.

Then a certain person got pissed at him in the Politics section and made an... undignified action.

Gah... Too much drama these days. People can't shut the Censored!! up and have fun. It's a freakin' game.

This is why i lovee you ROMO!!!! (=
but it seriously isnt easy to make a new clan, & not spawn new enemies..
i definitely feel paps pain now.. tho at first i kinda ignored it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 am

Networkz.inc wrote:
Vixen wrote:
ha. im probley next...

No haters come to some people and not to others.
Papalone has had more then enough chances and has pretty much worked under everyone's skin. He came very very very close to getting banned about a month ago by vix. When they first started extreme they where blatenly recruiting on the server and Vixen let it slide. Maybe he should maybe he should have just canned them then IDK.. it was his choice.

But on the other had..
Take you for example,
Your quite and you know when to stop. LIke my warning to you in angels thread. You read it and clammed up. Pap would have come back with another post. To which I would have responded and he would have been banned from the forums.

This has been a long time coming...

And all I can say thank god.

Personally net,
You have not pissed me off yet. I still like you Smile
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 am

lol. i just try & keep my respect to every extent. even if i have to bite my tounge. PAPA leaving yallz forums 512317
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 am

If you do that Net then we will never have a issue Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 am

What Vixen said Lick

Anyways see you around papi Smile
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Bringing back from Angel's farewell thread...

SarahBeth wrote:

Oh by the way did I mention Go fall in a hole?

I think you got your wish Sarah PAPA leaving yallz forums 355944

Adios Pap, didn't like you or dislike you. Good luck with other forums
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Romanian wrote:

Same, Papa is my buddy. <3 Papalone!
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Romanian wrote:

I'm gonna say this then "shut the Censored!! up" Big Grin..
In the past, we've caught Papa recruiting, cussing, and being an absolute jerkoff on our server..But yet we still allow him to come on the server..A decision mostly made by ME. I realized that 1.3 is dying already..No need to ban people WITHOUT reason..As Papalone did to me last night. But you know what, I'm not gonna in turn ban him from ours..'Cuz that would be stooping to his low level.
I made an undignified action?!?!? WTH romeo?!! He posted a picture of me on a noose!!! Oh that must be ok cuz I called him out on his extreme views..So that gave him the right to post a threatening picture..Right?!?!?
Ugh..I'm done..I'm done..I'm really done..Gotta keep telling myself this...
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 pm

SarahBeth wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
Vixen wrote:
ha. im probley next...

No haters come to some people and not to others.
Papalone has had more then enough chances and has pretty much worked under everyone's skin. He came very very very close to getting banned about a month ago by vix. When they first started extreme they where blatenly recruiting on the server and Vixen let it slide. Maybe he should maybe he should have just canned them then IDK.. it was his choice.

But on the other had..
Take you for example,
Your quite and you know when to stop. LIke my warning to you in angels thread. You read it and clammed up. Pap would have come back with another post. To which I would have responded and he would have been banned from the forums.

This has been a long time coming...

And all I can say thank god.

Personally net,
You have not pissed me off yet. I still like you Smile

Brilliantly written..
I see exactly why everyone loves you! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

wait... papa is gone?... yay Big Grin
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm with Romeo, I'm one of few Ownt members who still likes Papi. However, I agree that he's broken some rules, both in the servers and the forums, and done some things he shouldn't have. However, I can't help but wonder if the Ownt members who like to ride his case wouldn't react the same way he has if the tables were turned, and you were in his place, and he in yours. You Ownt people know who you are, I don't have to name names. That's my feeling, the wrong was done on both sides, and I can't really blame Papi, because I believe most of us would've reacted the same way he has to some of what's been thrown his way by some of our ppl. I'm not trying to make anyone mad, just my opinion, I'm still cool with both him and my Ownt bros.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

NV wrote:
I'm with Romeo, I'm one of few Ownt members who still likes Papi. However, I agree that he's broken some rules, both in the servers and the forums, and done some things he shouldn't have. However, I can't help but wonder if the Ownt members who like to ride his case wouldn't react the same way he has if the tables were turned, and you were in his place, and he in yours. You Ownt people know who you are, I don't have to name names. That's my feeling, the wrong was done on both sides, and I can't really blame Papi, because I believe most of us would've reacted the same way he has to some of what's been thrown his way by some of our ppl. I'm not trying to make anyone mad, just my opinion, I'm still cool with both him and my Ownt bros.

I'm not even gonna respond. Well..Yes I am..
I ride his case?! I've never broken a rule on eXtreme..He's broken about 3, multiple times on our server..I'm banned, he isn't..Who's riding who's case?!
How could you take what he was saying 'non-wrong'? He was trying to instigate something..He doesn't NEED an explanation..He doesn't even belong to the clan..Plus he wouldn't have gotten "RET" status 'cuz he started his own clan!
Name my name..Idc..I'm over this bro. Papi tries his best to start stuff..And he's succeeded. You don't see me going on THEIR forum and asking for explanations about their clan stuff..If I did, I'd EXPECT this kind of treatment.
Heart NV

Last edited by Morris on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

so what does it take to get 'Retired' status?
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Romanian wrote:
so what does it take to get 'Retired' status?

Generally leaving due to circumstances beyond your control Smile
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"Generally Peeing due to circumstances beyond your control"
lmfao.. jk
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
"Generally Peeing due to circumstances beyond your control"
lmfao.. jk

Big Grin Big Grin .. U made me giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAPA leaving yallz forums   PAPA leaving yallz forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAPA leaving yallz forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next