The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Empty
PostSubject: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 am

Just like the title says, I'll be gone for a couple of days next week. I don't get on much because of my 360, but I still get on as often as I can. We'll be leaving on the 2nd of August to head back home to Corpus Christi, TX. I should only be gone two or three days, so it won't be like the last time where I disappeared for a week because of the lack of internet. :P
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 am

HAHA OK crimson!

See you when you return Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks, Vix. I'm gonna be using this same topic for my Indiana trip, so I don't have to start a new one when we leave.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 pm

You and your trips bro.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Turns out, we're not making the Corpus trip. I believe my dad closed out my account before I could withdraw what was in savings, but I am still making that Indiana trip where I'll be gone for around 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:48 pm

well that sucks Frown Have fun anyways =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Have fun Man!
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks Dark. Alright, we're leaving on the 12th, so I'll probably be back around the 26th. If I don't have any net connection while I'm gone, then I'll have to just deal with it. Anyway, see you all when I return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.   Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another "I'll be gone for a little while" topic.
Page 1 of 1