The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Ownt|Duck Walling

Go down 
+2
Last Shot
Networkz.inc
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Foot Notes to pay attention to while watching this video:

1.)Duck Said, "Its funny how you heard me plant the first time, but the second time you did not.
-My qeustions, how did duck know he didnt hear him? & he wasnt already creeping to shoot him?
obivously he seen him walk right by... then my guess he stopped paying attention.

2.)In the convo duck says "My hacks arent working."
-He never said "jk" or anything.. he was dead serious... why else would he say that?

3.)ALOT of his shots where head shots, & he knew exactly where his opponent was at.

4.) He always knew when to shoot, & he hid behind the same box.. everytime..

Proof: I have a 10 minute video enconding as we speak, it will be done in the next 20 minutes.
If you want to see it now, please xfire me at @Networkz & i will kindly send it to you.

Edit: Most Important thing to follow, is that when he is walking around the boxes by a or b? idk which it was but he kinda turns slightly further than he should...
he is paying attention to whats on the other side of those boxes,
and for not whats in front of him...
you can tell he isnt paying attention to whats in front of him because his aim is on the wall & boxes NOT whats in front of him...

Last Note To The Admins: I Dont know duck, I have nothing against him, i had suspected a funny shot when he killed me, soo i decided to record him.

What everyone has been waiting for.... THE VIDEO!! YAY!!! (=
http://www.xfire.com/video/3258a2/

2nd Edit: Original demo file can be downloaded here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?oslp5bw2c17h92h

Last edited by Networkz.inc on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:16 pm

@2

wow seriously? that is not proof. a lot of people say that all the time. even i do Big Grin

hes just making a joke. but i dont know about anything. i was just correcting #2
Back to top Go down
Duck
Private First Class - 1.3
Duck

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:16 pm

lol! Okay.. Because I heard shot run at A I believe and then I fake plant to see if he is going to come in but instead I see him run to B so I go in for the plant and he comes in and shoots me in the face. Me and Morris always say we hack ask him. Me and hell do to. I though you knew i was joking so there is no point of saying JKI. Yes a lot of my shots were Headshots because when you peek your head is showing not your body. So I usually aim in the middle because most people crouch and then peek. Also, why would I shoot at the body to get a 50/50 kill or I die. I'd rather aim for the head and get a headshot. I went behind that box because it was the easiest spot for me to kill you lol. I also want to see the video but I'm not worried so what ever\.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Last Shot wrote:
@2

wow seriously? that is not proof. a lot of people say that all the time. even i do Big Grin

hes just making a joke. but i dont know about anything. i was just correcting #2

My sentiments exactly. I will withhold judgment on this vid til' I see it.. Although Duck has never hacked with me on the server to my knowledge.. Nor has he ever been suspected of it.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Last Shot wrote:
@2

Shot can you prove that when I said the " Its funny how you didn't hear my plant the 1st time but you did the 2nd time" You said you thought I was planting at B and you went there so as I saw you run I was going for the plant so even If I die I still get a win for my team. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:22 pm

the video is at 5 minutes, & it will be posted.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 pm

What is your xfire?
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Duck wrote:
What is your xfire?
Its at the very end of my post? @Networkz
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Even so, the video should be looked at by the Admins, and they should have a discussion on it. There's gonna be no, picking favorites if one of you feels slighted or angry. So just sit back and RELAX Smile Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:59 pm

I will review the video when I get into work to night Smile Until then no judgment will be passed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Duck
Duck

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Lol!!! that made me giggle. Most of it was sound. Aero was saying enemy spotted a lot but I had some nice shots there but its funny because I would say these are hacks. Lol now we know you have hacks and you use two different computers sir. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Networkz, you are a liar. I looked at the DM_2 file. And you CANT see a damned thing. Then I look at yours and I can see the damned 88 through the wall? Yeah, something was turned on during your X-fire taping. Cause the video I'm posting doesn't have walls on it. And even if it is a way the "Catch" people in the act, the banning request and all the evidence would have to be ommited. Because USING HACKS to find a hacker doesn't work, that just shows that you posses them. And that you are capable of using them in the server, and plus you've been caught before and banned. So what you have to show us; is sort of like pot calling the kettle black. And don't deny it either.

Last edited by The_Nightmare on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Duck wrote:
Lol!!! that made me giggle. Most of it was sound. Aero was saying enemy spotted a lot but I had some nice shots there but its funny because I would say these are hacks. Lol now we know you have hacks and you use two different computers sir. Big Grin

Umm.. Everyone who records hackers, use hacks to record there videos, for better judgment.
and to be completely honest, i just downloaded them TODAY!! ive seen the old wall hacks, but these new ones are kinda tightt! makes me wanna catch more hackers.

but anyways i do have two computers with two different cd keys.. ive proven it several times. lol.
but this post is clearly not about me.. now is it?
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 pm

The_Nightmare wrote:
Networkz, you are a liar.

nightmare why am i a liar?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Guys I only want to say this once.

Keep this civil.

Have a good day,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Vixen wrote:

Keep this civil.

Have a good day,
Vixen

I will. ima just not going to respond to anyone else...
UNTIL there has been a decesion on this video.

Anyone has a problem with this.. just xfire me @networkz
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Here's the video. http://www.xfire.com/video/325938/
Back to top Go down
Last Shot

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Duck wrote:
Last Shot wrote:
@2

Shot can you prove that when I said the " Its funny how you didn't hear my plant the 1st time but you did the 2nd time" You said you thought I was planting at B and you went there so as I saw you run I was going for the plant so even If I die I still get a win for my team. Lol.

one question. how did i get involved in this? xD i dont remember any of the games i play. and i admit duck was doing extremely good. he does has some fishy shots in there but hes just in some good spots and hes a quick shot. and another thing to take in, SOUND. a lot of times, scratch that, MOST of the times sound is misinterpretted as wall hacks.

So my 5 cents is, duck does not hack, hes just a good listener and a quick shot.

But thats only my opinion
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Last Shot wrote:
Duck wrote:
Last Shot wrote:
@2

one question. how did i get involved in this? xD i dont remember any of the games i play. and i admit duck was doing extremely good. he does has some fishy shots in there but hes just in some good spots and hes a quick shot. and another thing to take in, SOUND. a lot of times, scratch that, MOST of the times sound is misinterpretted as wall hacks.

So my 5 cents is, duck does not hack, hes just a good listener and a quick shot.

Well hell, i said i wasnt going to respond... but the thing is, there is sound in the xfiire video..
so if the admins watch it, and use headphones... your going to be able to tell what could have been based off of sound, and what clearly was a wall...

but like you said last shot.. there was some very fishy shots...
if it wasnt walls, then i apologize for even posting this video.
but i am very determined it was walls...
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Last Shot wrote:
Duck wrote:
Last Shot wrote:
@2

OH LOL! SORRY I thought you were Shock LOL!

Last edited by Duck on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

The_Nightmare wrote:

I saw ONE SHOT that may have been mistaken for walls.. Other than that, this video doesn't show ANYTHING.. Final conclusion from Morris: Duck doesn't hack.. NetWorkz obv has something on during this video.. Which I don't think is allowed.. Even for catching people..
Back to top Go down
Last Shot

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:

Umm.. Everyone who records hackers, use hacks to record there videos, for better judgment.
and to be completely honest, i just downloaded them TODAY!! ive seen the old wall hacks, but these new ones are kinda tightt! makes me wanna catch more hackers.

just saying if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Morris wrote:
The_Nightmare wrote:

I saw ONE SHOT that may have been mistaken for walls.. Other than that, this video doesn't show ANYTHING.. Final conclusion from Morris: Duck doesn't hack.. NetWorkz obv has something on during this video.. Which I don't think is allowed.. Even for catching people..

Last Shot Said- "There was a few fishy shots"

Morris says- "I saw ONE SHOT that may have been mistaken for walls.."

and these are opinions, that further prove this post...?
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Morris wrote:
The_Nightmare wrote:

Last Shot Said- "There was a few fishy shots"

Morris says- "I saw ONE SHOT that may have been mistaken for walls.."

arent these are opinions, that further prove this post...?
Those that I put in bold, Few means like 5. Those five could be pro shots like prefire because of sound. Crazy jumping headshots etc. Morris saw one and he was referring to the 1 minute video that Nightmare posted which I think Morris was talkin about my 1st shot at the jumping guy which would be awesome If i got him ... THats pure sound tho he was running like an elephant. The one I put in red, sir you need to learn english. I wasn't born here, came here 2 years ago and I know more english than you. "arent these are opinions" What is that?
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Vixen wrote:

Keep this civil.

Have a good day,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ownt|Duck Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck Walling   Ownt|Duck Walling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ownt|Duck Walling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next