The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid

Go down 
+6
Jackson
Duck
Networkz.inc
Bane
PainCakes
Vixen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Empty
PostSubject: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 am

This is the verdict on this thread:
https://owntclan.forumotion.net/report-language-hacking-cheating-glitching-f42/owntduck-reload-glitching-possibly-walling-t3154-30.htm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck,
I can freely say I am very disappointed. You know our rules and what you did is a blatant disrespect for them. I don't care if people don't respect me, But I do request that you respect the rules I put forth on my servers.

This said...

You are banned for one week from the Rifle's server. Either Afterlife or Myself will remove the ban on Thursday 8-12-2010.

Prior to the ban being lifted you will write a letter of apology to the members of this clan. The letter may be posted in the clan talk section located in clan zone if you so wish.

You will also be ineligible for any promotions for two weeks.

Don't let me here of anything like this happening again. End of story.

Have a good night,
Vixen

[Please note that this topic has not been locked. I expect all replies to be civil and professional]
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:39 am

I respect the decision. In a way, both sides get what they want; Duck banned for an amount of time, but he isn't kicked and perm banned.

I don't think this would've turned sour if it didn't become an argument through righteous rants about who is right Blank

Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:33 am

Ouch. I remember when I was on probation for SGC... bahaha.

Anyways, 1 week isn't that bad. I just hope that Duck wont be tempted to glitch again.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:08 am

I could use his guid also. Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid 263632 Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid 263632 Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid 263632
He will also be banned for a week from my server.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Private First Class - 1.3
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:56 pm

What is your server networkz? Anyway, I understand what I did wrong and stuff. Great that the ban is going to be on my birthday Frown
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:57 pm

think of it as a birthday present Smile It getting lifted.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Vixen wrote:
think of it as a birthday present Smile It getting lifted.
Well I wont be on for the 12 ... so Ill play with my new xbox games for the week I guess. But when will I get a promotion?
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm

In 2 weeks Duck.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Bane wrote:

Anyways, 1 week isn't that bad. I just hope that Duck wont be tempted to glitch again.

LOL you were on probation in SGC?? For what?
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:26 pm

One other thing that needs to be addressed is that Net posted the videos of Duck on MsM forums before a decision was made, so now they will also be watching him.I think someone needs to post there what the decision was so that not all members of Ownt are put on their watch list.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 pm

I have been in touch with merci and pun
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

To be honest I don't really remember. But I do remember it was for like... 6 months, but it was lifted early because,.. well, I'm Bane! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

To be honest I don't really remember. But I do remember it was for like... 6 months, but it was lifted early because,.. well, I'm Bane! Big Grin

People can't not have Bane around.. Your just so... Irresistible! Lick

Back on topic, I agree with your decision, 100%, Vix. Duck, I just hope you stick around.. Because if you don't.. I'll be sad s49 No...
Let this be a learning moment for ya.. <3
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

I remember something about pinhead being rlly mad at you, but i dont remember y either LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Default_33 wrote:
Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

I remember something about pinhead being rlly mad at you, but i dont remember y either LOL!

I don't remember that, and he wasn't the one who put me on probation either, he didn't have the power...
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Merci & Pun <3 Ive been on their watch list for a long time :P jkjk
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Morris wrote:
Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

Back on topic, I agree with your decision, 100%, Vix. Duck, I just hope you stick around.. Because if you don't.. I'll be sad s49 No...
Well, since I can be back on the server on the August 19th, you guys wont see me on vent, xfire, or website so I'll see ya'll then.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 am

Duck wrote:
Morris wrote:
Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

Well, since I can be back on the server on the August 19th, you guys wont see me on vent, xfire, or website so I'll see ya'll then.

duck your birthday is on august 19th? wth!!!???
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 am

Networkz.inc wrote:
Duck wrote:
Morris wrote:
Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

Its on august 12
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Duck wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
Duck wrote:
Morris wrote:
Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

Its on august 12

oh okay, i was only asking because my birthday is on august 19th...
well anyways the ownt admins say you weren't hacking so i apologize for accusing you.
It was only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Duck wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
Duck wrote:
Morris wrote:
Bane wrote:
Dark wrote:
Bane wrote:

Its on august 12

oh okay, i was only asking because my birthday is on august 19th...
well anyways the ownt admins say you weren't hacking so i apologize for accusing you.
It was only my opinion.
its ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid   Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verdict for Ducks Fastfire Vid
Page 1 of 1