The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Greetings from Pw3djoe!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pw3djoe

Greetings from Pw3djoe! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Pw3djoe!   Greetings from Pw3djoe! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 am

Greetings Ownt, I am pw3djoe and I am the newest recruit for Ownt clan! I have been in the clan business since 2006 when I was 11 years old! I am now 14 and have stories to tell of my past. I'll even share one right now!

It was the Summer of 08 and my old clan's High Command which included me,Darksword, Daniel War Man, my real life friends Marcel and Trevor, and Deathgar the Holy, tested a recruit on his skills on the map Last Resort on Halo 3...The recruit was named Beastly and he was a nine year old obese kid with problems. He screamed and yelled into his microphone and he liked going on Xbox Webcam and flip me and random people off. I don't know why I recruited this kid but anyways the High Command and I were testing him and then suddenly he started to yell at Darkswords, who was in command of a platoon in my clan, for killing him with a sword. Darkswords said shut up to the kid and the nine year old started to scream and say DARKSWORDS YOU'RE NOT IN CHARGE OF ME! and Deathgar and Daniel, my seconds in command to the clan, tried to get Beastly to Stfu but then the idiot started to say sh*t to my best friend Marcel who was my Co-Leader, and then once that happened my friend Marcel said Beastly I heard you like to go err err err err with your grandpa! and then Beastly started to scream and yell crap and then he called me and my friend Trevor, who was my ambassador, names and then I booted the the foolish kid...My story is done.

Many more stories are there and contain freaky stuff, so be warned!
Back to top Go down
MiniLuv
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
MiniLuv

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pw3djoe!   Greetings from Pw3djoe! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 am

Haha, nice intro and story!
I talked to you earlier on today, you seem like a nice guy.
Welcome to Ownt!
Back to top Go down
pw3djoe

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pw3djoe!   Greetings from Pw3djoe! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pw3djoe!   Greetings from Pw3djoe! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

ya he liverd in europe somewhere(am i rite mini?)
and his dad moved there for buisness or sometin
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pw3djoe!   Greetings from Pw3djoe! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Mini is originally from France
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pw3djoe!   Greetings from Pw3djoe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Pw3djoe!
Page 1 of 1