The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Bane being disrespectful.

Go down 
+5
Bane
VolumE
Romanian
Animal
Networkz.inc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duck
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
Duck

Bane being disrespectful. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane being disrespectful.   Bane being disrespectful. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Here is what I got to say Big Grin ( NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE! ) 1st Networkz you gotta stop snitching so much, I mean like you got on Banes nerves and he blew up and exploded on you. If you thought before you said you copying etc this wouldn't happen. 2nd I didn't know Bane can be so angry! Shock 3rd everyone bursts out sometimes EVEN ME but then I appoligize unless someone just got on my nerves than I wouldn't care about the consequences Frown
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Bane being disrespectful.   Bane being disrespectful. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:54 pm

lmao. stop snitching... this is a game, this aint the streets bro.
In this game, they play dirty, so you play dirty right back?
i coulda went on his level and started curseing & i bet someone woulda posted that shit up in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bane being disrespectful.   Bane being disrespectful. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
i coulda went on his level and started curseing & i bet someone woulda posted that shit up in a heartbeat.

On my level?... Whatever, I'm just going to drop it. Here it is black and white, I wasn't having a good day, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I blew up. Now that I look back it doesn't really bother me that you think that we were copying your tags. Anyways, my apologies to Net and Ownt.

I'm requesting this thread be locked. I take responsibility for my actions and accept the appropriate punishment, thought I might not be around to serve it.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
VolumE
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
VolumE

PostSubject: Re: Bane being disrespectful.   Bane being disrespectful. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 am

Networkz.inc wrote:

your an idiot you cussed on the forums, contradicting yourself once again i see. give up net, theres no point in snitching on bane, HES QUITTING COD, forum closed PLEASE :3
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Bane being disrespectful.   Bane being disrespectful. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 am

Till Vixen, Or Dak Respond..

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane being disrespectful.   Bane being disrespectful. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bane being disrespectful.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2