The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!

Go down 
+2
Animal
BlazE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazE
Sergeant
Sergeant
BlazE

I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Empty
PostSubject: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 am

I know that we had alot of fun in the past but I really miss you guys and now everyone hates me now and I just want to say I am sorry for everything that I have said and done to everyone I am sorry to Animal, Bush, Vixen, Bane and everyone else in ownt. I just wanted to have everything back to the way it was in the past and the reason why I double clanned ways because I was getting mad at some people and Bush told me that the place where you put that your staying in ownt was down and he told me that I hav 2 days to decide and I decided to stay in Ownt but when I left Extreme I couldnt post saying that I am staying and then Vixen kicks me out which I was really sad. Now I am banned from only 2 servers because of language and saying that I punk'd them lol. I just wish everyone would start being nice to me and all of us being friends again so I am saying one more time with all my heart I AM SORRY EVERYONE if you dont want to be friends anymore I respect that and I hope you have a great life and you will have a great one ahead of you you just got to wait for it and if you want to be my friend again I hope our friendship will be forever so SORRY.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

i dont know if that is the same thing you fed dark to let you in... but only a long amount of time will make me somewhat like you again..
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 am

It's not that serious.. just don't be a moron and we'll all be cool. But I must commend you as it takes balls to make a this big of an apology.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:18 am

Dayum (Nyquil), that took lots of guts, I agree.

(Also, word of advice. Don't ask clans if they are a hacking clan in the future. LOL! )
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:21 am

apologey kinda excepted :/ you cant take back words youve said...
Back to top Go down
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:49 pm

uhh who is dis?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Bolt wrote:
uhh who is dis?

Blaze.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!   I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO START THINGS OVER!!
Page 1 of 1