The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

correct me if im wrong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

correct me if im wrong Empty
PostSubject: correct me if im wrong   correct me if im wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm

the thread with tony's language got really off topic but anyways id like 2 ask about the idea of what net had as hacking or not...commands that you enter into the game to change stuff like that is NOT hacks its in the game there for use if he added a extra program to the game yah thats hacks but i dont belive any action should be taken towords any1 using commands inside the game alot of people have different configs to help just because u use default config doesnt make him wrong 4 knowing the game
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im wrong   correct me if im wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Net is running a color mod. Which colors the other players. Does that awnser your question?
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im wrong   correct me if im wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 pm

no but im assuming its alittle differnt then consul commands? if so then yes that clears it up
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im wrong   correct me if im wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Techniqually no one knows what im running, i agree'd to saying color mod.
but its not even that.

No further statements. (=

Im not sure if i should be telling this or not.
But If you edit a .pk3 file... you can do alot.......

you can even make footsteps way louder than they should be.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im wrong   correct me if im wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Color Mod was your own words net.

I have a question net. It seems like every problem I have heard about recently seems to have your name attached to it somewhere. I'm getting sick of this.

Now I am saying this now. By your own admission both here on the Ownt forums and on your forums to for that matter,
you said you ran a color mod on your forums
and on here you said you changed the color of the players so you could see them better.(This can be found in the tony thread).

That in my book constitutes cheating which is against our server rules, A rule I shall also say is both on our forums and on the servers.

A rule you well knew about. As you where a member of the ownt clan.

Now with this said I am closing this thread.

I'll pass judgment later tonight on this subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im wrong   correct me if im wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

correct me if im wrong
Page 1 of 1