The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Important day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Important day   Important day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Its 9/11 guys Please take a min to remember those who lost there life on that Dreadful day.
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important day   Important day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Guess no one but us cares tony:(.
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important day   Important day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:18 am

I care i was at my gf's tho :/ watching 102 minutes that changed america Eeek
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important day   Important day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 am

Thanks for posting this Tony, everyone needs a reminder to stop and remember all that happened, both to remember those that were lost and to be thankful for those that are protecting us from something similar happening again.
Back to top Go down

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important day   Important day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 am

I was away yesterday, sorry. Yes this si a very important day
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important day   Important day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 pm

yesterday was a very sad and very happy day...it was a day were so many people lost there lifes and it was also me and erica's 3 month mark...day full of mixed emotions
Back to top Go down
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important day   Important day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Even me; a patriot of my country (england) and also a soldier for my country still reflects to the sad occurunce of the 9/11 Frown may god be with americans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important day   Important day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important day
Page 1 of 1