The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

New squad members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

New squad members,

Please post here if you are assigned to squad 7. That way I and your fellow squadmates will know who's new, and so we can welcome you in and get to know you better. Hope you enjoy your time both in Ownt and this squad Smile
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

YAY now i am here Wink
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Haha, Im here! and not to be rude, but I will be suprised if any other squad members are active
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:59 pm

i think disaster is active..but only in game lol
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:33 pm

LOL! I didn't have you two in mind when I made this, just future squad 7 members lol. For some reason though I had a feeling you'd respond to it though

Anyway, welcome to both of you, glad to see you're so active, I like that about both of you Smile Secondly, thanks Link, I've seen Disaster in-game as well, but still only once in awhile. So that's a plus, even if he's not on the forums, alot of members aren't terribly active on here anyway. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 pm

yea Big Grin we are active Wink..active = no life..lol jk =P...but hey! by the way..we need a name =O
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:32 am

lol link, we have lives, this is just a hobby that alot of us enjoy.

We do need a name, I was just thinking about that today.....unfortunately I don't know how to put one up, but I guess that's probably because I'm not a forum admin lol. Let's kick some ideas around, see what comes up, then hopefully we can decide on one and get an admin to put it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 am

Highlanders? Zoo Pals? Zorc and Pals? Men in Black?

Just throwing out some ideas
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:48 am

I like Highlanders, because my ancestry is Scotch-Irish. I also like Men in Black, because I dress in black alot. Those are good options, let's see what Link comes up with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:51 am

Heros of time =O lol jk,men in black is cool LOL!
Back to top Go down
zero

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:42 pm

good day to u gentlemen
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 am

Yay Zero showed up Big Grin

Welcome to the squad bro, glad to have you Smile I'm sure our other active squad members will be by to say the same Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New squad members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New squad members   New squad members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New squad members
Page 1 of 1