The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

War log. (18+)

Go down 
+6
A7X
VolumE
Vixen
Presto
Romanian
Matt
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:43 pm

hi, i am putting a sort of log onto this thread, everyday or every couple of days i will be writting on this topic saying that i am okay and am still alive and possibly what i have done today (depending if the law allows)... however, if i do not post something on this forum / topic for atleast a week i have passed away in battle Frown (i will keep trying to stay alive Big Grin).

Note: you may post and ask questions if you wish Big Grin

Last edited by Matt on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:01 am

Log update: Okay... i breached an up hill clay cottage today, it wasnt very fun, i saw a taliban get his legs blown off Blank Even though he was an enemie i prayed for him.

i know this whas a short log but i don't have a lot of time because i have to go and do my patrol now.

Last edited by Matt on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 am

Dude, I thank you for serving your country and all but in all honesty we don't need to know this. I'm surprised someone has not mentioned this before now. You need to remember that there are some younger kids on here (HeartHeart's out to Bolt) and they don't need to come in here and be reading about you killing someone or watching someone get blown up. So I am kindly asking you to refrain from posting stuff like that on here. If people want to know you all can converse via private messages.

Best wishes,
Sarahbeth
Back to top Go down
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Oh, i am so sorry, i didnt think about that, and please do not put it that way:
Quote :
they don't need to come in here and be reading about you killing someone or watching someone get blown up.
i find it horrendous and i feel incredibly guilty for watching and doing things like this, i will not post a log anymore, thank you for telling me this...

And thank you for your gratitude on me serving the people of britania.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 pm

To close this thread i would like to say, never join the army if you have a weak heart... sometimes i feel i would rather die then to feel the guilt of killing a man.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Would you like me to lock this thread?
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 pm

i was just saying i would not be posting because of sarahbeth reminding me there are kids on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 pm

@Sarah I don't mind seeing that. It's not like I'm 5... lol
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 pm

LOL Not sure how I missed this thread before.. But anyways...

Bolt is what I think (this is my assumption, Never try to figure out what a girl is thinking.. it will just lead to a massive migraine) Sarah was driving at is the fact there are some young members on this forums. She probably choose you cause I believe you are the youngest here Big Grin Anyways, You guys are still children and should be allowed a care-free childhood with out having to think about adult stuff.

Again I am not sure if this is what she was driving at, I'm sure she could say it a lot better then I.

Anyways I agree with her points she mentioned in her post Smile

~Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
VolumE
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
VolumE

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:38 pm

honestly, im sorry, but i think this should be allowed..
if a child decides to read it or not is their choice and they have the right to read it
but i do agree you should be able to live a care free life
but also it educates the children whats goin on in this world, which they should have the right to know,

maybe as a solution dont talk about the blood and gore and blowing up
keep it clean, just lets us know your makin it out there,
best wishes,
you are in my prayers

-Dethtrip.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:53 pm

case solved, i will add a: 18+ in the title.
Back to top Go down
A7X
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3
A7X

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 pm

i think its should be able to be public because its stuff that happens everyday not just in war in the streets its like this everyday
Back to top Go down
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:10 am

True a7x, i agree with you but other people have there own opinions.
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm

in my honest oppinion i think this matt guys is a huge bull Censored!! er im not trying to be rude i just dont think things add up
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 pm

peterson wrote:
in my honest oppinion i think this matt guys is a huge bull Censored!! er im not trying to be rude i just dont think things add up

friggen read my mind..
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:04 pm

lol.. i almost want to agree, with peterson, but he does tell a good story.
sounds like it was just begining to get interesting...

Anyways ani youu are not the boondock saints!!! Frown
Back to top Go down
Matt
Banned
Banned
Matt

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 pm

? guys you want proof ? look at the frikken tv or look at the picture of me on the other posts... no offence but i think it is really disrespectful you not even believing me when i am fighting for my country!
Back to top Go down
Artoymn
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Yes it does seem a bit off..i mean,soldiers barely have the time time to wipe their own rear,let alone post things on a forum or use a laptop for anything. No disrespect from me at all,just seems odd
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Matt wrote:
? guys you want proof ? look at the frikken tv or look at the picture of me on the other posts... no offence but i think it is really disrespectful you not even believing me when i am fighting for my country!

You can easily prove you're that soldier you posted a picture of if you post a couple pictures of yourself without the uniform.

If you aren't lying, God bless you and keep you safe.

If you are lying, you can say bye bye to Ownt now.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 pm

OK due to some recent discrepancies that have come up. I am locking this thread.
If they are resolved then I will open it again.

Have a great day everyone,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

War log. (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War log. (18+)   War log. (18+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War log. (18+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: General Chat-