The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Ghost's App

Go down 
+7
Romanian
Animal
Lee
Bush
Rolink
Vixen
Casp3r
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ghost's App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:09 pm

We are just as active as extreme......and there is school going on so bear with the players of cod.

You obviously haven't played with me, i would blown ur Censored off!
Back to top Go down
Casp3r
Casp3r

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 am

NV wrote:
Apparently he never played with me.....this will be fun, if I run into him as an X member now I'll own his skinny Censored just to show him that there are quality Ownt members Twisted

It was nice playing with ya today Nv Wink
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:01 am

Casp3r wrote:
NV wrote:
Apparently he never played with me.....this will be fun, if I run into him as an X member now I'll own his skinny Censored just to show him that there are quality Ownt members Twisted

It was nice playing with ya today Nv Wink

haha nice playing with you too Casp3r. Don't take my comments wrong lol, I understand your reasons for leaving, I just wish you'd given it a few more days, in order to see if there were other Ownt members more experienced that did play. The part about me owning you didn't quite work out, I think we were about even there. You surprised me, you're a solid rifles player. But don't count it out, I still plan to own lol, I was having an off day Big Grin After seeing your reply posts, and how courteous and personable your tone is, I can't help but like and respect you for that. I've got no problems with you bro. Just don't let your personality get spoiled by having some of those X members rub off on you lol Smile See you around the servers.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:12 am

its all good dude..maybe extreme is the clan for you and thats it Smile good luck there
Back to top Go down
Casp3r
Casp3r

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 am

Good! I like competition and rivalries, thats what any game is about... I like the good rivalries not the smack talking, trash talking type. You are a great player too though, I respect the fact that you are clear about what you said and we cleared stuff up, instead of making excuses and stuff... the game needs more people like you.

Link! when we gonna play bro? i like your sig btw
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Yeah man I'm glad too. Like I said don't read that wrong. When I said that I never had any ill-will toward you, I just wanted to show that Ownt has quality players that are active lol. You're right, I'm not much the trash-talking type lol, and I stay away from the drama in 1.3 From what I've seen you're the same way, so you're ok as far as I'm concerned Smile
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:46 pm

anyday dude Big Grin ill be happy owning you =P jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's App   Ghost's App - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost's App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Applications :: Applications - Non Members-
Jump to: