The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

The Lazer L33T Giveaway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

The Lazer L33T Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: The Lazer L33T Giveaway   The Lazer L33T Giveaway Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 am

OK I picked up on it on a diffrent forums (thanks tdi) I looked it over and decided to enter for kicks and giggles..lol.. You all can check it out and enter to if you so choose too Smile

The only requirement to be entered for the big prize is to get 10 people to join..LOL..

Anyways here is what first prize is Smile

(I just copied this off the website)

Until the 25th October 2010, one lucky fan will get to score the ultimate gaming suite powered by Razer - worth over US$500 - shipped right to your doorstep that will consist of Razer‘s suite of award winning gaming peripherals - A choice of your Professional Gaming Mouse, your ideal Professional Gaming Surface and Gaming Keyboard (just tell us which one you would like to have - it‘s yours), the Razer Megalodon 7.1 Gaming Audio Headset, Razer Armadillo2 Mouse Cable Management System, a Razer Attitude Tee, Razer Messenger Bag, Razer Gear Rack and a Razer l33t Pack.

We know. Call it complete overkill. Call it senseless. We just believe there‘s no replacement for being a major badass. We also have 1,337 prizes to giveaway just for people who take part in the MOAG*. Heck, even Chuck Norris would be proud.

If you want to help me out by joining Then Click here Big Grin

If you don't want to help me but want to enter anyways Then Click here Frown

Ether way if you decide to enter,
Have fun,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The Lazer L33T Giveaway   The Lazer L33T Giveaway Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 am

well what the hell is it, all i can gather from your post is you can win stuff if you join, is it some sort of contest?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: The Lazer L33T Giveaway   The Lazer L33T Giveaway Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:52 am

yea.. consider it a sweepstakes kinda thing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: The Lazer L33T Giveaway   The Lazer L33T Giveaway Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Im going to enter it, sounds fun. And, if the small chance I win, I could use a new headset, mouse, and keyboard LOL
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: The Lazer L33T Giveaway   The Lazer L33T Giveaway Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 pm

I helped you! If we get 10 guys to help you, we could be eligible to win the big pack where all of us get something. Big Grin

HELP VIXEN WIN, BECAUSE IF HE WINS, ALL WHO HELPED HIM GETS SOMETHING. Wink

(plus, he's a pretty cool guy, so... yeah...)
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazer L33T Giveaway   The Lazer L33T Giveaway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazer L33T Giveaway
Page 1 of 1