The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

soooooooo.......................................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

soooooooo....................................... Empty
PostSubject: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 am

In-Game Name: Cwian

First Name: Stephen

Patch are you applying for? (1.3, 1.5. Both) 1.3

Have you ever been a member of OWNT? maybe tounge2

Have you ever applied for OWNT? ummmmmm I wouldnt really call wat i did applying

Occupation/Grade: College (KEG STAND, KEG STAND)

What are some of your hobbies/interests: Well I was born and raised on a horse farm and now am a very poor college boy who has to eat alot of easy mac and ramen.

How often do you play in a week: depends, motivate me and we will find out.........

X-Fire user name (Required): cwiany

Clan experience:

Are you currently in a clan on 1.3 or 1.5?
(We Do Not Allow Double-Clanning) hell no, wat other 1.3 clan would i join, extreme PFFTTTTT

Reason of interest in Ownt: ummmmmm I still dont know............

Recruiter/Sponsor (If no one, put self): moi

Did you read our rules? of course tounge2

Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Haha! I knew Cwian wouldn't stay away long! Welcome back bro, I kept the squad up while you were gone, just like you asked lol. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Welcome back Cwain! Me, NV, and Rolink have kept the squad in shape.

Glad to have ya back.
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:12 pm

not my squad anymore NV if Vix offers it back to me im gonna decline, shes ur squad now dude.
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Cwian wrote:
not my squad anymore NV if Vix offers it back to me im gonna decline, shes ur squad now dude.

I don't know why you'd do that, most likely you'll still have your Lt. ranking, so you'll outrank me by several steps. If you want it back I wouldn't mind you taking it. Sure, I like being a squad leader, but I always expected you to come back, and I wouldn't mind stepping back and giving you the leadership position again, because you are higher rank. Just in case you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 pm

woooooo welcome back cwian Big Grin you both are amazing as squad leaders =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:12 pm

h45 h45 h45 h45 h45 h45

Shock <--ok not really....Yay! Great to have you back! I need you in scrims Smile

And as a fwiend
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome Back Cwian!!!

I am reinstating you at your old rank. Welcome Back Smile

~Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soooooooo.......................................   soooooooo....................................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soooooooo.......................................
Page 1 of 1