The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

<<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p

Go down 
+10
*noodle*
Vixen
cudi
Angel 933
PainCakes
Romanian
Rolink
Tom
Lee
NV
14 posters
AuthorMessage
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

<<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Empty
PostSubject: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:17 am

I try to avoid causing/being part of 1.3 drama. Well, it seems I've incited some tonight. My comments toward Kellie weren't meant as direspect in any way, just kidding around and being friendly. I think most everyone that saw them took them that way, as they were meant to be, but apparently Cwian took issue to them. I thought I made my tone clear in those posts, I wasn't trying to come on to Kellie or creep her out. Maybe I didn't do a good enough job making that part clear, and if so, I want to again apologize to Kellie.

However, I think Cwian's comments were far out of line and overreactive. I've never had a problem with him before, until this point I liked him, but I'm extremely hot right now because of the way he handled things and reacted. As you can tell by my response post to him, I'm very pissed off at him right now. I'm not going to comment on whether or not I deserved his reaction, I'll let you judge that, but my comments toward Kellie were only in fun, nothing more. Things like this can cause divisions within a clan, and I don't want that for Ownt. So rather than stay and potentially clash with Cwian at a later time, I'll leave the clan now.

Vix, thanks for being such a great leader, and for everything you've done for clan, and for me while I've been here; I won't forget it.

The rest of my fellow clan members, I enjoyed the time I spent with all of you, I don't have any issues with any of you, so I hope this hasn't altered your view of me. I hope we can still be friendly toward each other when I see you on the servers.

NV's out.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 am

Whoa, don't you think this is a bit rash? I don't know what's gotten into Cwian today, but don't quit just because of this one problem.
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am

Frown Well was fun playing with you...
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:25 am

dude NV..maybe cwian was just kiddind..this is not a real reason for quit come on =(..think about this more..dont take a decision so fast. And kellie didnt even know until i told her lol.
Anyways...you were a great member dude..i hope you reconsider =/ good luck
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:26 am

This is the one and only time I've seen any sort of problems from you and even this time it isn't even that big a deal...

I only locked that thread because it was way off topic. You can make a new thread and debate on Internet relationships all you want, just not on a thread about promotions.

Please reconsider and stay. To be honest, all of this is quite childish.

Please.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 am

Bu-bu-bu-but

I believe you should stay to at least see what Cwain says. Possibly a misunderstanding? Or maybe somebody had just pee'd in Cwain's Post Toasties.

If you do not stay to reconsider, it was a pleasure to be in a clan with you, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:37 am

Please at least sleep on it tonight, you may not feel the same way in the morning.

If you decide to leave i'll be sad.

Please don't make me sad. Frown
Back to top Go down
Angel 933
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Angel 933

Artist :D

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 am

agh nooooo, i never even talk to you but i like chu and dont want ya to leave...peas stay
Back to top Go down
cudi

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 am

dude NV no way come on man you gotta come back. You did nothing wrong you made a compliment and feeling that you were making someone uncomfortable apologized sincerely. Dont leave man i have a lot of fun when i play against u and ani and azim <3 sorry for intruding ownt lol just dont wanna see NV leave over some misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 am

OK first things first.. Sorry NV But I refuse to accept your resignation under these terms.
(unless you really actually want to quit, In that case I won't stop you. Might call u a few things in my head but that's about it..)

Now as for the comments they where made, I can understand how they could have been taken the wrong way. After reading them and your PM I understand they where made in good humor and stead.

Cwian was reacting in the best interests of Ownt and I don't believe he meant to attack you in general, But was reacting to the posts before we had another issue like we had a few months ago.

Now I have read the posts and I don't think it would have gotten that far. As long as I have been in gaming and on forums you see posts like that.. lol

I also saw no posts or anything from Kellie saying she was uncomfortable by the posts. I will speak with her when I see her next and ask.

If anyone has any questions please PM me.

Have a wonderful morning everyone,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
*noodle*
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:19 am

Where is everyone getting the special kool aid they are drinking?, they sure are not sharing, but there have been entirely too many people trying to leave the clan because of small misunderstandings. We all need to take a step back, take a breather, punt a small animal off a balcony, take up buddhism, or something but stop trying to leave the clan. You all are a great bunch of guys and gals and I don't wish to see any of you leave for any reason. We are one big family and their will always be strife between siblings but you don't disown the whole family over one fight. You resolve your differences and grow stronger as a community and as a gaming family and if you ever need something to vent at come yell at me for awhile, my ear is always open.
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am

lol Vix has spoken in no uncertain terms. Smile

I didn't want to leave, I posted this thread in the heat of the moment.

I'm going to keep a low profile on the forums for the next few days, so hopefully this will blow over quickly. I will still check regularly for the PM's I have to send and respond to though.

Thanks for wanting to keep me around Smile
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 am

Ok. i have read the other thread. and NV, there was nothing wrong that you did. We all know (with the obvious exception of sammantha) that you are kidding, it is the same way with me and angel, am i actually in love with her in real life? no lol. i have a real girlfriend. I am sure it is the same way with romeo and sarah... on second thought.. not to sure about rome. Big Grin

anyway.

you are a friend of mine, and i am glad you decided to stay, i left ownt in the heat of the moment, and ended up starting epic. worst mistake of my CoD career.

either way, welcome back of sorts lol
Back to top Go down
Patches
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
Patches

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am

dont leave s49 Please Wish
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Animal wrote:
Ok. i have read the other thread. and NV, there was nothing wrong that you did. We all know (with the obvious exception of sammantha) that you are kidding, it is the same way with me and angel, am i actually in love with her in real life? no lol. i have a real girlfriend. I am sure it is the same way with romeo and sarah... on second thought.. not to sure about rome. Big Grin

anyway.

you are a friend of mine, and i am glad you decided to stay, i left ownt in the heat of the moment, and ended up starting epic. worst mistake of my CoD career.

either way, welcome back of sorts lol

Thanks alot Ani Smile I'm glad you and most everyone else was able to tell my tone and intent just by reading the thread. The only reason I was kidding around like that was because I'd seen you go back and forth the same way with Angel, and Romeo with Sarah, just like you mentioned. My intentions were the same as yours, just being friendly and having some laughs. bahahaha I knew Romeo wasn't kidding Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Casp3r
Casp3r

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 pm

phew... glad to see you ain't leaving!

by the way would it be inappropriate for me to say:

dayummmm NV you look good in your sig... i just have a thing for muscular zombies on fire... you know how i do... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Animal wrote:
I am sure it is the same way with romeo and sarah... on second thought.. not to sure about rome. Big Grin

Blush

<<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 54353

Romeo,
You swore you would not tell <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 858755 <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 858755

Glad to see you are staying with us NV Smile

Not all to sure what happened but glad you are staying <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 49677

<<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 270115 <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 636628 SarahBeth <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 668351
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Casp3r wrote:
phew... glad to see you ain't leaving!

by the way would it be inappropriate for me to say:

dayummmm NV you look good in your sig... i just have a thing for muscular zombies on fire... you know how i do... Wink

roflmao Casp3r nice one Big Grin Wink Maybe I'll post a pic of my real self on here sometime lol, I don't look quite as muscular as my sig does, but I'm not bad either Big Grin

Thanks Sarah Smile I'm glad I'm staying too; don't know any other clan I'd like to join, and I really like this one, so I'm glad I didn't have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Ok then It's about time for my side of this story to come out. First of all let me say that in no way was this a direct attack on you NV, I respect you incredibally when I left originally it was my request for you to assume the role of squad leader, but then when I saw those few posts it became failry familiar to an episode we had a few months earlier that kinda threw the clan into chaos. Although wat u might have been saying was completly innocent we do not know what might have happened or how Kellie wouldve responded, the last episode started off fairly innocent to. Like i mentioned before i said PPL i did not reference u or even say ur name so as to why u would imagine this to be a direct attack on u is slightly confusing to me. One last thing ur remarks following up my comments were fairly insulting towards a person who really meant u no harm but im just gonna shrug it off and keep playing.
Back to top Go down
Casp3r
Casp3r

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Nv if ur still pissed off at me after reading my response we need to talk. I don't like drama so this needs to get fixed, I ussually have classes until 4:00 but after that u can prolly find me on x.
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm not still pissed Cwian, I just sent you a PM that will hopefully clear everything up. I just didn't understand where you were coming from. Smile
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:47 pm

SarahBeth wrote:
Animal wrote:
I am sure it is the same way with romeo and sarah... on second thought.. not to sure about rome. Big Grin

Blush

<<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 54353

Romeo,
You swore you would not tell <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 858755 <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p 858755
What happened again? Scratch
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Cwian,
NV was away when we had the last incident. So he did not know where you where coming from. I explained it to him in a pm and he fully understands your reaction now.

Now since NV is not leaving and there is no reason to keep this drama up and on the forums. I am closing this thread. If anyone has a question on this matter. Please PM the respected party involved.

Thank you all,
Have a great day,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p   <<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<Forget it>> Resignation Denied! By Vix :p
Page 1 of 1