The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

What Draws the Line?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skittlez
Private
Private
skittlez

What Draws the Line? Empty
PostSubject: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Hey Guys. I was playing today, and i had a swearing problem with some people.

I was just wondering what words were warnable/ reportable, because it seems that some are ok...

I dont want to wrongly accuse people, or make a big deal out of something that isn't...
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 pm

-No Foul Language - this does include abbreviations.

I don't think we ban for abbreviations, or some of the minor curse words (unless used excessively.

If they are cursing excessively, use a major curse word or are getting into fights (or breaking any other rule) take a ss and ask them politely to stop.

If they start yelling at you for trying to "spoil their fun" or continue breaking the rules, do NOT get dragged into an argument with them. Get pm xfire and ask an officer to get on. If no officers are on, or none of them can help at the moment, make a post to the report a player section like you did earlier.

That's the rules.
https://owntclan.forumotion.net/admin-messages-f1/ownt-clan-rules-t26.htm

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
skittlez
Private
Private
skittlez

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks alot Lee
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Anytime
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm

if you follow the rules you won't ever have to worry.

I personally will let hell, damn and them slide if they are used sparely it's really just admin preference.

My suggestion if you are unsure. Just take some screen shots and post them. We will let you know. You can either post them where you made the post about papalone or pm them to myself and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Great way to sum it up, Lee. I also had this kind of problem before... for those who can remember me reporting a good friend-office of mine... hehe. Blush
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm

I myself am like vixen, people saying hell :css: or damn doesent bother me unless over used or used against someone.
Back to top Go down
skittlez
Private
Private
skittlez

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks guys.
Vix: I wouldn't worry about myself much, just because my MsM experience quickly dissolved my swearing habit online. Yeah, this was mostly about what to report Other people for.

But yeah, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Draws the Line?   What Draws the Line? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Draws the Line?
Page 1 of 1