The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

1st ever OWNT TOURNAMENT

Go down 

Where?
Modern
1st ever OWNT TOURNAMENT I_vote_lcap33%1st ever OWNT TOURNAMENT I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Zombies
 33% [ 1 ]
Scrim Server
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BlazE
Sergeant
Sergeant
BlazE

1st ever OWNT TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: 1st ever OWNT TOURNAMENT   1st ever OWNT TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:58 am

Ok I thought we could do something fun someday. We could do this is scrim server, zombies, or modern, which ever one you want to do. But first I need to know how many ppl are active in the clan right now. Then me vix and romeo will make the teams (deciding if they r even) then we will probably do a 3v3 each time its just like a inclan scrim but more fun. And we make a tournament tree and when we make your team you got to make team name then the winner of the tournament will be The Best Ownt Team of year 2010 thn if we cn we can do it every year.
Back to top Go down

1st ever OWNT TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 1