The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

World War II Museum Trip

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

World War II Museum Trip Empty
PostSubject: World War II Museum Trip   World War II Museum Trip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

These pictures were taken on a trip with my church to the National World War II Museum in New Orleans.
We went on the 21st of May, which i believe was the day before Armed Forces Day.
It was foggy, cold and rainy that day, which i think added to the fun.
It was pretty awesome, a WWII fans paradise.

This is the Museums website.
http://www.nationalww2museum.org

We saw "Beyond All Boundaries" in The Solomon Victory Theater just across from the main museum building.
I highly recommend going to see this if you visit the museum.

Museum wrote:
Beyond All Boundaries, created exclusively for The National World War II Museum, is a unique and powerful 4-D cinematic experience available nowhere else in the world. Created and crafted with 21st-century technology and utilizing a 120-feet wide immersive screen, the production plunges viewers into the 20th-century’s most titanic struggle. It tells the tale of the Greatest Generation’s journey from Pearl Harbor into the fire of epic battles to America’s final victory in the War That Changed the World in the words of the veterans themselves.

To give you an idea of how intense this experience is, when we pulled up to the museum, there was an ambulance outside the theater. Presumably the guy had a seizure, but i can't say for sure.

Here are the pictures.

I'll try to go into detail on some of the pictures later, but for now this will have to suffice.

Just a note, i didn't take these pictures, we had a photographer in our group.

This first picture is of the people in my church who had served in the military.

Back to top Go down
ShocK
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
ShocK

PostSubject: Re: World War II Museum Trip   World War II Museum Trip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:45 pm

GEEEEZ!!!! lol to many pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: World War II Museum Trip   World War II Museum Trip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Shock nice lol
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: World War II Museum Trip   World War II Museum Trip Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:01 am

impressive! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vic
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: World War II Museum Trip   World War II Museum Trip Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:01 am

rofl. nice. kinda wish i went with you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War II Museum Trip   World War II Museum Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War II Museum Trip
Page 1 of 1