The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Sorry Guys - I'm still here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys - I'm still here.   Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:04 am

Okay, Im going to get straight to the point; I'm rearanging my clans. I would like to be moved into Ownt 1.5 (Vixen, I have quit D2C). I will be not as active in just 1.5, Since I will be participating in 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, UO, and MW (yes I have gotten it fixed)

It's just, when you are in vent at the time when everyone is saying they are leaving for Evil, which is the "best of the best" and "no drama" clan, and then have the last guy saying the F Sorry Guys - I'm still here. 772460 word a bunch cause everyone leaving, then they all leave vent, it kind of just makes it empty. Everyone who really actively talks in Vent except for Rain and Maxman have left. I just don't want to be stuck talking to myself playing COD, while others in Vent are just random users, playing Minecraft, or are drunk ( no offense). This is simply a clan activity ingame w/ ventrilo reason.

So, considering I have just contradicted myself by Sorry Guys - I'm still here. 459398 ing a bit, I will request to be removed from 1.3 Ownt and put into 1.5 Ownt.

Sorry for the trouble,

PainCakes
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys - I'm still here.   Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:08 am

see ya pain! good luck in evil..hope this is the final thread about this..
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys - I'm still here.   Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:10 am

He's not leaving Ownt, just 1.3 lol
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys - I'm still here.   Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:10 am

ok let me write that again.

see ya on 1.5 pain! good luck in evil on 1.3..hope this is the final thread about this..

happy? Big Grin lol
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys - I'm still here.   Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:12 am

come on Pain, not you too Frown

This is getting ridiculous, and everyone who's gonna leave may not have posted yet....
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys - I'm still here.   Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 am

OK I got this one down..lol

I will remove you from the 1.3 roster and add you to the 1.5.

I am also gonna close this thread so there no more confusion on this behalf Big Grin

~Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys - I'm still here.   Sorry Guys - I'm still here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys - I'm still here.
Page 1 of 1