The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnakeUrFace
SnakeUrFace

No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Empty
PostSubject: No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?   No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Someone tell me why I haven't been banned yet? Maybe someone likes me?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?   No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Are you telling me that you want to be banned?

It can easily be arranged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Vic
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?   No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 pm

rofl.. wow
Back to top Go down
SnakeUrFace
SnakeUrFace

PostSubject: Re: No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?   No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Vixen wrote:
Are you telling me that you want to be banned?

It can easily be arranged.
NOOO, even though I think I should have been if I couldn't be a Pvt right now because of stuff I did on the server. And I'm asking if anyone in this clan likes me at all.. so far it seems no one likes me and thats why I have that thing in my signature that says nobody likes SnakE.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?   No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Might I suggest you not harp on the subject as post like these get annoying to read which would in-turn promote dislike for the poster. So might suggestion would be..

Pipe down and stop posting annoying stuff or stuff which could be viewed as annoying or in anyway convey the idea you are trying annoy someone and I believe you would be much more better received over time.

My other suggestion would be to behave in the servers. If you feel you must do something stupid. My suggestion would then be to Buy a stuffed Gold Fish and yell at it all day long so therefore you would not be posting something on the servers which would be annoying or viewed as annoying.

Please remember that /quit is your friend Smile

Now Wishing you a very merry Holiday.

Sincerely,
~Vixen

PS: Just a FYI if I hated you or you crossed my path the wrong way in anyway you would be banned. So count your blessings, Smile and go plant a dandelion garden Big Grin

Oh yea and on a parting note before I forget..
No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Thread-closed-vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?   No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one likes me, and I cause stuff on the server, why aint I banned yet?
Page 1 of 1